Top 5 underrated terraria mods (in my opinion)

everyone's always talking about the thorium mod or the calamity mod or hell even the tremor mod, but no one pays attention to some of the mods that I've found. here i will be listing my top 5 favorite underrated terraria mods
5. the Antiaris mod
index.php

this is a mod that i find quite enjoyable (except for the leaves, :red: those). small yet sustainable, if you want something that adds a few things but not too much than this mod is for you. i know its not technically finished but it's made by the same people as the ones who made the tremor mod, however this one isn't as grind happy and doesn't deviate to far from normal terraria. great for a first experience with mods. (seriously though :red: those leaves)
tModLoader - Antiaris

4. Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun
pnbW0Il.png

one thing i that i find every mod lacks is furniture, even thorium and calamity lack furniture. this mod adds in tons of different furniture sets to decorate your world with. the mod also adds in weapons, armor, and other things to keep things interesting. if you like decorating give this mod a try
tModLoader - [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun
3. Qwerty's Random Content Mod
99212.jpg

with qwerty's random content you get 7 bosses, new armor, weapons, and even a new structure in the sky. with huge creative concepts and great execution this mod will always throw something at you throughout the game and even adds in a special moon lord level boss at the end. truly a great mod in every way. and yet almost no one knows about it
search/54048287/&q=qwerty%27s+random+content&o=date&c[node]=119
2. Alemist npc mod
index.php

another thing i like in mods is npc's with personality. not just a blank creature that sells things but one that feels like an actual person. this mod adds in just that with 8 (give or take a few) fully customized and sprited npcs that sell you useful items and potions. and it doesn't stop there, the mod also gives you special equipment that can get better as the world progresses and even some legendary items for each class (except summon which sucks because summoners are awesome).
tModLoader - AlchemistNPC v8.0
1. Afk's More Pets Mod
index.php

ever wish you could have Shrek as a pet? while riding in bowser's clown car and having pac man as your minion? well good news you 6 or 7 people that want that! because the afk pets mod has just about every licensed property known to mankind in it as a pet (except from drawn to life but no one remembers that despite it being great you should totally play it if you own a ds) anyways the mod has a staggering 200+ pets 15+ mounts 15+ minions and even a new game mode called FUN mode (don't fall for the name it is brutal beyond all recognition). this is hands down my favorite mod and is probably the biggest pets mod i've ever seen. you should definitely check it out and support it because it definitely deserves it
tModLoader - More Pets Mod

Top 5 mods underrated mods?

In all honesty, and not because they're my mods: Licenses, Nihilism, Player Statistics, Better Paint, Mod Helpers (for modding use).

Antiaris is new, but it's good content. They're still working on the mod, I hope they have fun with it!
Alchemist NPC is an underrated one for sure. It doesn't add much actually, but it's all good stuff too, agreed.
Everything else you mentioned is kind of... Bad. Just imo.

Antiaris is new, but it's good content. They're still working on the mod, I hope they have fun with it!
Alchemist NPC is an underrated one for sure. It doesn't add much actually, but it's all good stuff too, agreed.
Everything else you mentioned is kind of... Bad. Just imo.
well if you dont agree im sorry but this is just my opinion.

When ya boy Jeno makes the list. :D

I don't really have a top 5, but the one mod that I can NOT play Terraria without is an RPG/Leveled mod. Gotest's mod was the original mod I used to serve this purpose but I have tried a bunch. For stability reasons his mod is the one I find myself coming back to time and time again. Here is the most recent mod of his.

Not sure if the mod I mentioned qualifies as I don't have the statistics on usage.

I actually plan on waiting for gotest to get a 1.3.6 version up and going before I play the new update.

Back
Top Bottom