Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Well, I'm got an Torch God's Favor today but... Coral torches are not being exchanged while I am in the ocean, although they are a specific torch for this biome.

1594655476214.png

1594655444402.png

The reason is bizarre, the only reason as to why It doesn't swap to coral torches is because works underwater.
That's a bit stupid.

The reason they don't want you to have an infinite supply of coral torches is because ichor and cursed torches are currently the only source of underwater torches you can get in bulk, and they're hardmode. They should change the Favor to use Coral Torches in the ocean biome once hardmode starts. (and ichor/cursed torches in replacement of crimson/corrupt torches, for good measure)

Doesn't really seems enough reason for me. Beside, why work underwater?
And I dunno if someone would actually manage to try the Torch God event before hardmode starts.

Doesn't really seems enough reason for me. Beside, why work underwater?
And I dunno if someone would actually manage to try the Torch God event before hardmode starts.
It's super easy to grind and gets you almost 3 gold for completion from the very start of the game. That's very good for earlygame and I've used it to save up money so I never run out for the rest of the playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom