Toughest mechanical boss you have ever fought!

So really, which one pissed you off?

• Total voters
Destroyer, mostly because of the defense, resistance to debuffs and huge amount of health, though a repeater with piercing arrows makes short work of him :p

*Ahem*
So I, Dreadful man, on the basis of the polls declares that the most toughest mechanical creature in the world of Terraria is...
*Drumroll*
The Twins!!
(Unless someone stands against him)

I've had too many deathstreaks from the Twins, no matter what weapon I use I have a 85% chance if dying, and I managed to get past then when my friend helped me.

1.2 for Console buffed them so much I almost cried.

When I (melee) was playing with my (summoner) brother and (mage) sister, we definitely had the most trouble with Skelly Prime. Destroyer was the easiest, because I had been fighting crimson mimics in my world. First one dropped flesh knuckles, the second fetid bagnahks. Those claws just rip Destroyer and his probes apart.

Mobile
I find the twins hardest to beat of all the bosses. The destroyer and skeletron prime are always cakewalk for mebut the twins are really hard to beat (pre-plantera)

I don't know why some people have trouble with the Twins, just grab some gravitation potions and a good ranged wep.

If you know what you're doing, the mech bosses are actually quite easy.

Making platforms and dodging the Destroyer's body, while using good piercing weapons makes quick work of him. The Twins become drastically easier when making a long skybridge, preferably out of asphalt, to outrun them with. Skeleton Prime, well, he's easy to dodge anyway, and to be fair, I find him the easiest of the three.

Because of the sheer agility and attack patterns, I would have to go with the Twins on this one, as they are much harder to dodge than the other two mechs :dryadcool:

~ Pinky Slime

All of 'em for me...

For some ungodly reason EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I enter hardmode and these guys start to spawn, even with enough potions, good armour/weapons, arena, every accessory I have on warding, (with a few exceptions that have menacing), Campfires, heart statues, Heart lanterns, etc...

I STILL LOSE.

They are impossible every single time they spawn on their own.

I HAVE to spawn them in myself just to barely win.

I don't want to have to do the bottom of the barrel tactics:

1. Ask for help help (which is basically saying: I can't do this. Can you do it for me?)
2. use endgame gear. (because these guys are sometimes impossible with pre mech boss gear.
3. using a cheap scum minecart rail tactic. (just railing across the world faster than them for an unsatisfying win.)

and when I do beat them after 100+ deaths for the whole lot, It feels unsatisfying they won every single time.

I haven't beat them on expert but I doubt I'll EVER win against them even if I try...
(I couldn't beat expert twins even with endgame gear, how pathetic is that..?)

And I'm 99.9% sure i'm the ONLY person who has this problem. Everyone else can just sweep them with no problems whatsoever.

Twins. Spazmatism's Eye Fire when he gets close destroys me everytime when using Pre-Mech gear and when I'm not running away from him

Back
Top Bottom