Vote for a stage five boss to be released in v1.3.0

• Sakuya Izayoi (EoSD) - Throwing

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Youmu Konpaku (PCB) - Melee

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba (IN) - Ranged

Votes: 22 23.2%

• Total voters
Hello there! I really, really want to get into your mod, but the recent update to tModLoader just blocked me from even trying. Will you update it to tModLoader 0.10?

I have an idea! Suika's sake bottle! Infinite Sake! i just watched one of the videos, and find that traveling trader (idk how to write this on english) selling sake!

When will you update this mod to support tModLoader's latest version? I really want to continue using this mod!

I'm glad to see a Touhou community on even Terraria and this mod looks great! I can't wait until it updates to the new tModLoader version so I can play it

Thanks for this great content, I look forward to seeing this mod develop more in the future

Is this mod still being worked on? This is a really cool mod, and I'd love to see it up to date to be used with other mods (unless it is in fact being worked on behind the scenes)!

just started a playthrough of this mod and it seems realy cool!
one minor problem to note though is that when fighting rumia her laser based attacks crater my framerate and make it almost impossible to beat her.
so perhaps in a future release you can look into optimising the laser attacks because i realy love this mod but i dont know how much worse this could get during later boss fights (cough cough, marisa's master spark, cough cough).

p.s super hype for the latest modloader release and for the next boss ^_^

Haven't played this mod yet but have you added the Sword of Hisou (Tenshi Hinanawi's Sword) in and if you haven't, you should, it's really cool!

The author has been gone for a long time, I wouldn't cross your fingers too tightly...
But that sucks, I find out there is a touhou mod and even that's off limits, oh well atleast I still got my Cirno...

Back
Top Bottom