Wavebank Touhou Music In Terraria (1.4)

kesMadgik

Empress of Light
:passionate:Hi, a few years ago I created a wave bank with Touhou music, and today I am ready to present its update to version 1.4:dryadcool:

Like last time I did a showcase of the main songs that you can find in this wave bank:

I must say a lot of the songs have been changed. Only a few songs left from the old version.

The full tracklist and installation instructions can be found in the downloaded archive.

DOWNLOAD HERE

NOW ON STEAM WORKSHOP

Rate and write comments below or on Youtube

Last edited:
For some reason it doesn't work for me with version 1.4.1, I would like to know if there is any way to fix it

Hi there! I tried using the wave bank 2 times now and they both didn't work (setting the volume of music higher than 0 would just place it back to 0 and no sound would be playing). Every time I downloaded the file it seemed to be "corrupted" and would only work if I extracted it with 7zip. Is there any way to fix my problem? Thanks in advance!

hey, that program, XACT3, where can i get it and how can i make my own wavebank? is there any thread that explains how?

Hi! Do you think it would be possible to port this over to the Steam Workshop now that Steam Workshop Support has been added in 1.4.2?

Back
Top Bottom