Wavebank Touhou WaveBank 1.4 (uwu)

Hosten

Terrarian
many people asked for this... and there you have

This is not mine, i just updated a wavebank from KesMagdik

(there you have the video of 1.3.5)​

it cost me a day to recreate all the wavebank (i didn't known about quick wavebank) and add all the new songs of terraria 1.4.

here is the links of all the track list used in the wavebank:

1. snow
  2. Rain
  3. ocean Day (Deleted `:( )​
  4. Dungeon (deleted :c)​
  5. Rain sfx (default Sfx of terraria)​
  6. Pumpkin moon (deleted :c)​
  7. underground crimson (deleted :c)​
  8. Hell
  9. windy Day sfx (deafult)​
  10. Terratia title 1.4 (49)​

i Hope you enjoy the wavebank. Goodbye

UPDATE
The ocean night theme was fixed, now it should be played instantly.
The jungle night was changed by These

Last edited:
If there's a linuz or mac version of a program like quick wavebank it must to be possible
I can't quite get quick wavebank working on my side, (ripping the wavs and attempting to rebuild throws a bunch of errors), but I believe you can just change the format to ADPCM over in Options→Advanced→Format!

I can't quite get quick wavebank working on my side, (ripping the wavs and attempting to rebuild throws a bunch of errors), but I believe you can just change the format to ADPCM over in Options→Advanced→Format!

i cannot build the wave bank like you want, but here's is the track list used on quickwavebank if you need it

Attachments

• touhou wavebank 1.4.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 163
I figured I should tell you, the ocean night theme isn't cut right. It takes around 10-15 seconds to actually start the theme. Haven't had time to look into the rest.

Really liked your town picks! Really get you into that building mood.

Jungle Night makes me scratch my head some, is this a biome theme or did the destroyer just awaken pre-hardmode? It feels a bit too intense for a biome theme, I'm relatively certain it actually WAS used in one of the boss themes.

Thank you for updating this!

Making the list of the themes made me notice tha error in the ocean night theme, i'll be working on that and on respect the jungle night theme maybe i can find something more "passive" to represent the dangrer and the calm on the jungle

I figured I should tell you, the ocean night theme isn't cut right. It takes around 10-15 seconds to actually start the theme. Haven't had time to look into the rest.

Really liked your town picks! Really get you into that building mood.

Jungle Night makes me scratch my head some, is this a biome theme or did the destroyer just awaken pre-hardmode? It feels a bit too intense for a biome theme, I'm relatively certain it actually WAS used in one of the boss themes.

Thank you for updating this!

If you have a suggestion of the jungle night theme you are welcome to send me the link of the song

If you have a suggestion of the jungle night theme you are welcome to send me the link of the song
I'll scrounge around and see what I can dig up:
- This ones a bit on the lone side, it would probably do to perform a touch of clipping before using it

- Bonus points for the juxtaposition of the guitar to the day theme!

After roughly two hours of cherry picking (Partially because I got sidetracked repeatedly by discovering new tracks I liked but didn't work) and fishing for opinions from my brother here's what I got. Hope you like at least one of them!

Last edited:
thank you very much for updating this wave bank all songs fit really well!! i really liked underground dessert, windy day and storm!
except for:
-underground and night jungle, they feel too intense
-empress of light doesn't fit too much, something like love coloured master spark or the girl's secret room could fit more
-slime rain feels too calm, i mean it's an event it should be a little more intense idk
-rigid paradise could be more fitting to the graveyard
besides from that is all good but i would prefer if some songs weren't overused , for example jungle day's theme and queen slime's theme both are flight in the bamboo cutter, same goes with wall of flesh and queen bee, dungeon and underground dessert etc
still is just my opinion you are doing great

thank you very much for updating this wave bank all songs fit really well!! i really liked underground dessert, windy day and storm!
except for:
-underground and night jungle, they feel too intense
-empress of light doesn't fit too much, something like love coloured master spark or the girl's secret room could fit more
-slime rain feels too calm, i mean it's an event it should be a little more intense idk
-rigid paradise could be more fitting to the graveyard
besides from that is all good but i would prefer if some songs weren't overused , for example jungle day's theme and queen slime's theme both are flight in the bamboo cutter, same goes with wall of flesh and queen bee, dungeon and underground dessert etc
still is just my opinion you are doing great

Hello and thanks for your comment, respect of the theme of the empress of light i'm planning to change it, i just wanted someone who discovered i used the cirno theme "a strong theme to a strong boss".

The jungle theme and the queen slime theme, maybe i sould search another theme to the queen slime, i don't feel really nice changing the original themes of the creator of the wavebank (i just update his version)

The jungle underground has been changed, you can download the wavebank using the update link in the post

Slime rain: i don't think this theme is so calm, but if you want, you can search a theme you think will fit and send me in a message, i can make a customized version for you

Hey Thanks for the Track list now I can make a 1.4 version of my Shovel Knight Wave Bank but what do you mean "Deleted" ?

I hope you can make it, don't forget the wind and the rain sfx.

The deleted themes are songs used in the 1.3 version of the wavebank (i didn't made that version, the video of the original autor is in the post) but when you try to search them you realise that... Tje themes were deleted from all the internet

Last edited:
can u give me a slow septette for the dead princess link?
i cant find it anywhere

For what theme are you talking about?

(Sorry for the question, i just forgot a little bit of my job, bit i'll retrun for this and remember that)

Back
Top Bottom