Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

Koishi

Terrarian
A touhou wavebank I made for fun, hope you enjoy. Just copy and replace the Wave Bank.wxb file found in your Content folder in Terraria.

Download!

Track list
1. Night: Illusionary Night ~ Ghostly Eyes
2. Earie Dream Palace of Great Mausoleum
3. Overworld Day #1 Desire Drive
4. Boss #1 Old Yuanxian
5. Title Screen Awakening of the Earth Spirits
6. Jungle Bamboo Forest of the Full Moon (Arrange No #1)
7. Corruption Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship
8. Hallow The Gensokyo the Gods Loved
9. Underground Corruption The Bridge People No Longer Cross
10. Underground Hallow Kobito of The Shining Needle ~ Little Princess
11. Boss #2 Sleeping Terror
12. Underground #1 Streets of a Former Hell
13. Boss #3 Bad Apple
14. Snow Candid Fiend
15. Space Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
16. Crimson Flowering Night
17. Boss #4 Hartmanns Youkai GIrl
18. Overworld Day #2 Let's Live in a Lovely Cemetary
19. Rain The Sealed Cloud Route
20. Underground Ice Night Sakura of Dead Spirits
21. Desert Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple
22. Ocean Higan Retour ~ Riverside View
23. Dungeon Last Remote
24. Plantera Apparitions Stalk The Night
25. Boss #5 Cosmic Mind ~ Emotional Skyscraper
26. Temple Makai Provincial City Estoria
27. Eclipse Lonesome Werewolf
28. Mushrooms Bamboo Forest of the Full Moon (Arrange No #2)
30. Pumpkin Moon Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat
31. Underground #2 The Dark Blowhole
32. Frost Moon U.N Owen was Her (Christmas Arrange)
33. Underground Crimson Fires of Hokkai
34. Lunar Event Voyage 1969
35. Pirate Invasion Captain Murasa
36. Hell Lullaby of a Deserted Hell
37. Martian Madness Heian Alien
38. Moon Lord Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
39. Goblin Invasion Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye

Hmm, i feel like the song you picked for the underworld is not really fitting, mood wise. Sure the song is related to fire, but its mood is really really uplifting and cheerful while the underworld in terraria has more a omious feel to it. :/

Other than that im enjoying the wavebank. :)

I love this wavebank! Most of the songs are very well picked!
Can I make a few suggestions, though? You don't necessarily have to take them, but I feel you should look them over.

Snow: Candid Friend (a different arrange from what you used, I think it fits the "snowy" feel a lot better)
Space: UFO Romance in the Night Sky (it's less intimidating than Eirin's theme, because despite the enemies there being pretty dangerous, the Space biome gives off more of a calming feel)

That's all I can say for now, since I lost my old worlds and had to start over. I may update this as I progress.

Which Remixes are these? There are a lot of these that I'd like to have as mp3...
Nice work with the thing, too! The songs fit together with the biomes really well!

So this is borked for 1.3.3 because of the sandstorm music. Will there be an update shortly to the mod? I suggest some form of Rigid Paradise.

Is there anybody here who could make an updated version of this wavebank? I don't have the necessary tools to do so.

I might update this wavebank since I just made my own personal wavebank, IF Op allowed me to update his/her wavebank. If he does allow me, I'll start working on it during my semestral break.

This is a pretty weird first post to make, but here goes:
I've restored functionality to the OP's version of this, using copies of the Desert* and Goblin Invasion** tracks as the Sandstorm and Old One's Army tracks, respectively. Otherwise, it should be exactly the same as the OP's version, but work with 1.3.4. No new tracks. Sorry.

Download Link (tested with 1.3.4.3)

I'm not opposed to the idea of updating it a little more, since Koishi hasn't posted since July of 2015, but I'm only really posting 'cause everyone seemed kinda anxious for news and I would've liked this post to be here rather than my having to mess around with XACT myself - I wanted to try the wavebank out. I don't have any opinion on what else to include in it yet.

(If this is not okay to do for any reason, let me know and I'll remove the link.)

*: Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple
**: Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye

Edit: Wow, that's twice the (already large) size... I probably goofed on the extraction or re-compression somehow. At least it works... I'll see if I can get it down to something less ridiculous later.

Edit #2: Nope, not easily. I can either trim some of the extra loops (Underground Crimson / Fires of Hokkai loops 6 times in the wav file, most of the others only loop twice) or increase the compression of the wave bank (which might lose quality, I'm not sure), but the wav format is not very flexible about bitrate.

Last edited:
I've restored functionality to the OP's version of this, using copies of the Desert* and Goblin Invasion** tracks as the Sandstorm and Old One's Army tracks, respectively. Otherwise, it should be exactly the same as the OP's version, but work with 1.3.4. No new tracks. Sorry.

I'm not opposed to the idea of updating it a little more, since Koishi hasn't posted since July of 2015, but I'm only really posting 'cause everyone seemed kinda anxious for news and I would've liked this post to be here rather than my having to mess around with XACT myself - I wanted to try the wavebank out. I don't have any opinion on what else to include in it yet.

(If this is not okay to do for any reason, let me know and I'll remove the link.)

Edit: Wow, that's twice the (already large) size... I probably goofed on the extraction or re-compression somehow. At least it works... I'll see if I can get it down to something less ridiculous later.

Edit #2: Nope, not easily. I can either trim some of the extra loops (Underground Crimson / Fires of Hokkai loops 6 times in the wav file, most of the others only loop twice) or increase the compression of the wave bank (which might lose quality, I'm not sure), but the wav format is not very flexible about bitrate.
Thank you very much for your efforts!

Thank you so much, I can finally enjoy the jungle again, and occasionally fall asleep in the underground Ice!

Back
Top Bottom