Blocks & Decoration Tower-ful traps, made with Celestial Fragments

The crafting recipe should include a 1 dungeon trap and 1 luminite ore (Makes 6) to stop people cheesing the moon lord first time easily.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439979414,1439979385][/DOUBLEPOST]Apart from that, full support
JaPGzz4.png

The crafting recipe should include a 1 dungeon trap and 1 luminite ore (Makes 6) to stop people cheesing the moon lord first time easily.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439979414,1439979385][/DOUBLEPOST]Apart from that, full support
JaPGzz4.png

Six is a lot. How about just one? They're end-game traps, after all.
For the Moon Lord, I guess he'll take no damage from traps until you defeat him.

The vortex attractor really sucks, which in this case is a good thing. But how would it affect worm enemies? They would have a tendency to crumple into a ball if it was attracted towards a central point.

I like it, but the Nebula Prism and Stardust Atomizer sound underpowered.
THAT is some awesome profile art. As for what you actually said, I agree. I mean, the Solar Flamethrower and Vortex attractor would work miracles together, but even if the other two can't work together, they do seem like they're missing some well-needed power.

THAT is some awesome profile art. As for what you actually said, I agree. I mean, the Solar Flamethrower and Vortex attractor would work miracles together, but even if the other two can't work together, they do seem like they're missing some well-needed power.

I haven't explain damage, so don't be too sure :p
Anyways Atomizer might spawn those Nebula orb things that chase enemies and explode
[DOUBLEPOST=1440535729,1440535700][/DOUBLEPOST]
The vortex attractor really sucks, which in this case is a good thing. But how would it affect worm enemies? They would have a tendency to crumple into a ball if it was attracted towards a central point.

Worms are unaffected, but if they were, it'd just turn them toward it
[DOUBLEPOST=1440536069][/DOUBLEPOST]

Buffed.
Atomizer now spawns homing orbs that can hit so many enemies until they explode. Three at a time, home in slow, 5-second delay for each spawn.
Prism now fires a sweeping laser that homes in on the strongest enemy.

Maybe besides just adding new traps, blocks that interact with traps.
The sweeping Nebula Prism could interact with a Prism Block made by combining 7 glass and 7 Nebula Fragments.
When the sweeping laser hits a regular Prism block, releases its only sweeping laser that has half of the reach, pierces 5 enemies and doesn't do as much damage.

Hell yeah I support this!

*breaks the support button by clicking on it too much* Hehehe...

I always wanted celestial themed stuff.

Back
Top Bottom