NPCs & Enemies [Town NPC] Martian Trader

Do you want an Martian NPC?

• Yes, new NPCs after an invasion are a good thing.

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Maybe, as long as the new NPC stands out.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No, we already have too many NPC's.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RunicPixels🧚🌳

Empress of Light
So the Goblin invasion and the Pirate Invasion as events all have a reward that makes them, getting loot or not, worth doing once.
For the Goblin Invasion that is getting the Goblin Tinkerer NPC (or at the very least the possibility to find him) and for the pirate invasion it's the Pirate NPC.
For the Martian Invasion I thought of another NPC. Of course there's already the Cyborg for some specific SCI-FI stuff.
But perhaps there could be the Martian Trader which could sell alien themed items, materials and/or blocks. You know, the weird otherworldly looking stuff. As well as some alien themed SCI-FI stuff. (also Martian Conduit and other alien building materials.)

AyAQXYj.png

The biggest point of the Martian Trader would by to be a salesman between worlds.
Perhaps another option would be a quest to gather something from the Terrarian world and in exchange he gives a reward in the form of an alien item.
There is much potential for this NPC and a variety of ways to include this NPC and make it useful, there is variety of alien stuff that can vary from plasma guns to alien ooze.

tl;dr I'd love to get an alien themed NPC after defeating the Martian Invasion.

@Legoblockhead had this interesting suggestion that's also about a Martian NPC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3e0gpx/martian_items_postmartian_madness_npc/

Last edited:
So the Goblin invasion and the Pirate Invasion as events all have a reward that makes them, getting loot or not, worth doing once.
For the Goblin Invasion that is getting the Goblin Tinkerer NPC (or at the very least the possibility to find him) and for the pirate invasion it's the Pirate NPC.
For the Martian Invasion I thought of another NPC. Of course there's already the Cyborg for some specific SCI-FI stuff.
But perhaps there could be the Martian Trader which could sell alien themed items, materials and/or blocks. You know, the weird otherworldly looking stuff. As well as some alien themed SCI-FI stuff. (also Martian Conduit and other alien building materials.)

AyAQXYj.png

The biggest point of the Martian Trader would by to be a salesman between worlds.
Perhaps another option would be a quest to gather something from the Terrarian world and in exchange he gives a reward in the form of an alien item.
There is much potential for this NPC and a variety of ways to include this NPC and make it useful, there is variety of alien stuff that can vary from plasma guns to alien ooze.

You got my vote. I literally just posted about this. I would LOVE more town NPCs, especially a Martian Trader. I also posted about a bunch of other stuff regarding npcs, like giving the porr Skeleton Merchant a home.

AyAQXYj.png

dose that include Martian saucer drops (eg. influx waver, lazier machinegun)?

Could sell blocks, furniture, could sell the alternative dungeon/temple bricks/walls/stuff because they're an outworlder. Favorite npc could be cyborg and truffle, and like shroom biome.

Back
Top Bottom