Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Errr... This is pointless

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

ImmortalWisp

Terrarian
image.png

What is the Toxicere Biome?

The Toxicere Biome is a corrupt, acidic biome that is created by Toxic Seeds (Sometimes found in the Golden Chests) being placed in the Corruption biome. Once placed, the seeds spread throughout the biome, infecting animals and creating new, mutated, monsters. Some of these include:

Mutated Eater
image.png

Toxicator
image.jpg

Mutated Worm
image.png

These drop 'Toxic Scales' sometimes, which can be combined to craft this armor:

Toxic Scale Armor
image.png

There are some new landscape features too, like:

Toxic Tree
image.png

These trees drop 'Toxic Wood,' which can be crafted into its respective furniture.

Remember, I still need a few sprites for the furniture and scales, please reply if you can sprite those! Also, don't forget to vote in the poll!

Cheers,

@ImmortalWisp!

Last edited:
So is it toxi-queer or toxicere?

Anyways, I don't really see the point of this biome overall. It's created by planting a special seed in the corruption which changes it into a different biome? Why would anyone want to do that? I'm assuming that this version of the corruption would contain more powerful enemies, some of which drop scales to craft armor. But how strong is the armor? I like the sprites, but I don't see a need for the biome itself.

Also.. I wanted to leave a poll vote but it appears it's fairly one-sided...

Okay, I get that someone has never seen a worse idea. But I will make a new, better idea soon.
[doublepost=1468947052,1468947024][/doublepost]Also, toxicere. Oops

Back
Top Bottom