Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Does it work with calamity TP?
It should work with any 1.4 texture packs, as long as you put this on top of the list. (Or maybe on the bottom? I'm not sure how the ordering works).

Also: I'd like to thank everybody so far for the kind words. I intend to do at least a little more with this pack, but another project is keeping me busy at the moment. I may find a bit of time once I release that in order to continue work on this.

I need help with the texture pack... ive already downloaded the slot and the hp bar texture pack and ive already put it in the resource pack file. But when I try to look for it in the game its not there... please i need help because this texture pack is cool.

I need help with the texture pack... ive already downloaded the slot and the hp bar texture pack and ive already put it in the resource pack file. But when I try to look for it in the game its not there... please i need help because this texture pack is cool.

Please see the post I made here. It's likely the folders are not quite in the right place.

"Toxijuice, 帖子: 2057515, 会员: 200651"]
如果只是您下载的文件,您需要先解压缩它。
[/报价]
我已经解压缩,但它没有显示,我不知道是否出了问题,当我再次解压缩,但我把文件在另一个纹理d'etat出现,它的工作。

Woah... Now THIS is cool! I really love what you've made so far, and I would absolutely love if you gave this treatment to the rest of Terraria's UI. I'd love nothing more than for my whole game to have this aesthetic. <3

Same here! I liked it so much that I tried to make my own minimap based off this style. I was close, but failed. %:sigh:
I'll put the compiled map and the pieces of it here as attatchments if you wanna see how I did the sprites, maybe it'll give you some ideas for an "official" one?

If I could request something, it 100% would be the minimap first, then the bestiary if you have time! :dryadhappy:

Attachments

• Toxijuice-style Minimap.png
    Toxijuice-style Minimap.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 115
  • MiniMapButton_0.png
    MiniMapButton_0.png
    387 bytes · Views: 118
  • MiniMapButton_1.png
    MiniMapButton_1.png
    305 bytes · Views: 113
  • MiniMapButton_2.png
    MiniMapButton_2.png
    415 bytes · Views: 109
  • MiniMapFrame.png
    MiniMapFrame.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 109
  • MiniMapFrame2.png
    MiniMapFrame2.png
    741 bytes · Views: 112
Same here! I liked it so much that I tried to make my own minimap based off this style. I was close, but failed. %:sigh:
I'll put the compiled map and the pieces of it here as attatchments if you wanna see how I did the sprites, maybe it'll give you some ideas for an "official" one?

If I could request something, it 100% would be the minimap first, then the bestiary if you have time! :dryadhappy:

Not 100% a match but pretty nice looking nonetheless!

I'm really appreciative of the kind words from everybody. I don't currently have any free time to add to the pack as I'm in the midst of full-time training for professional certifications, and I'll be job hunting after. So lots of busy right now, but once things settle a bit I'll see if I can expand the pack some more.

Not 100% a match but pretty nice looking nonetheless!

I'm really appreciative of the kind words from everybody. I don't currently have any free time to add to the pack as I'm in the midst of full-time training for professional certifications, and I'll be job hunting after. So lots of busy right now, but once things settle a bit I'll see if I can expand the pack some more.
Oooo, I wish you luck!
...and of course, thanks! <3

Here is Some Files So You Can Finish The UI Texture Pack (Ripped From Stardust Armor Minimap, Boss Bar, And Health/Mana Bar)

Attachments

• UI_BossBar.png
    UI_BossBar.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 103
  • MinimapButton_Reset.png
    MinimapButton_Reset.png
    257 bytes · Views: 105
  • MinimapButton_ZoomIn.png
    MinimapButton_ZoomIn.png
    255 bytes · Views: 111
  • MinimapButton_ZoomOut.png
    MinimapButton_ZoomOut.png
    246 bytes · Views: 86
  • MinimapFrame.png
    MinimapFrame.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 104
Would be cool if you also could add a version in the future without the transparency or is this a "Config" thing since every custom inventory keep the transparency and im totally not a fan. But anyway great work your inventory is the best one so far for my taste.

Would be cool if you also could add a version in the future without the transparency or is this a "Config" thing since every custom inventory keep the transparency and im totally not a fan. But anyway great work your inventory is the best one so far for my taste.

I'll have to check again, but I'm pretty sure the transparency is applied by the game itself. I would love it if Re-Logic allowed for more fine-tuning of the layout or even the shaders used to render it. Then I could make some really cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom