PC Trading Any Item For In-Game Money (Super Cheap)

Are you satisfied with my shop?

• Yes.

• No.

• Sort of.

• Not really.

• Amazing.

• Terrible.

• Somewhat.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, I'm at endgame on Terraria, so I can trade in basically anything. I decided to make this conversation, because I don't really need most of the stuff that I have. and if there's something that takes a while to get, that's fine with me. It just means it'll take longer for you to get it(just kidding)! So, I hope I can please every one of you! As I said before, I can trade in anything you want, so there's really know point in asking "Hey do you have this? Do you have that?". I do! I have everything. If I have everything, then of course I have "this" of course I have "that". Anyway I hope you find something you need to get, because I have it in my shop!! ;)

I'll buy up to 1795 of your Defender medals, if you have any. And Souls. I need souls. That sounded weird.

i need a sextant, a hotline fishing hook, and an angler tackle bag. i will pay ANY price for it. if interested pls send pm

I need clockwork assault rifle and a ton of good ammo, maybe ichor or explosive or crystal I'd you still are running this shop. My steam is endermaster567. Add me and we will meet price will be negotiated during meeting

well, I'm an end game too, but it was quick because I've done maps! But, if only I'm not tempted to get anything from my maps, I will make a survival character. I will tell you when I will save up to get the stuff, but this is what he needs;

1 x any starting machine gun/shotgun
any large amount of chlorophyte bullets, (maybe at least 458, but you can choose..)
1 x any starting armour full set

at least 80 wood (I like boreal wood, but just about any is fine.)

Any starting light pet/as well as starting normal pet

decent starter accessories

frog cage (any amount, I just like f r o g s)

any starting /mid-game magic weapon (cursed flames, magic missle, gem wands, etc.)

Any starter/mid-game summoning weapons (slime staff, spider staff, and any sentry from crossover (choices: 1st tier ballista sentry weapon, 1st tier lightning aura weapon)

some chests

Torches

potions (3 x thorns 5 x inferno, 5 x normal healing potion, 5 x norm mana potion

Any mid-game/starter melee weapon (arkhalis/enchanted sword , enchanted boomerang, thorn chakram, etc.)

slime mount

slime hook

norm iron cart

some mechanical items, and that's it, very, very sorry 4 long list... but this is optional. You don't have to do it, but it's just a suggestion...

Hi, I'm at endgame on Terraria, so I can trade in basically anything. I decided to make this conversation, because I don't really need most of the stuff that I have. and if there's something that takes a while to get, that's fine with me. It just means it'll take longer for you to get it(just kidding)! So, I hope I can please every one of you! As I said before, I can trade in anything you want, so there's really know point in asking "Hey do you have this? Do you have that?". I do! I have everything. If I have everything, then of course I have "this" of course I have "that". Anyway I hope you find something you need to get, because I have it in my shop!! ;)
I want a terrarian I will trade pretty much everything I have for one

Back
Top Bottom