• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Trading Developer Sets

Holly

Terrarian
Hi, I am looking to exchange some developers sets as I am always getting the same ones even though I am still missing a ton of them (edit: that is, when I started this thread). :)

Here's what I've got to offer:
  • Loki's (comes with 4x dye)
  • Lazure's (comes with weapon: yoyo)
  • Jim's
  • Safeman's
  • Crowno's
  • Red's (comes with weapon: yoyo)
  • Yoraiz0r's (comes with additional vanity)
  • Ghostar's
  • Grox's

Here's what I am looking for:
  • Skiphs'
  • Cenx's Dress

Check the wiki for reference of how they look like.

I am only trading full sets against full sets - so for instance, Loki's set must come with Loki's Dye as well, and with Lazure's set you get the Valkyrie Yoyo, too.
I am only trading one set against one other. However, should money be relevant to you, I am willing to add 10 plat on top of my offer as a bonus.

All of my developers sets (as well as the money) are obtained through normal gameplay and are not duped. I would hope that the same is true for your items should you make an offer.

Thanks!

Edit: And of course I forgot to mention, this is not in Journey mode.

Last edited:

Holly

Terrarian
Hi Ahmed, it looks like Terraria 1.4 is not yet released on Switch.
so that means we won't be able to trade, sadly.

Turmerrie//Dimitri

Steampunker
Hi I have a set of Jim's with his wings, do you still have a D-Town set for trade? (I'm asleep, but you can still add me on steam, my username is Dimitri The Meat Tree, ill message you when i'm awake)

Last edited:

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Hi Holly,

Do you still have an Arkhalis set?
I can give you Safeman's set for it. Can add in any rare equipment item of your choice, universal pylons. Also have a spare Lazure set.

Best regards.

P.s. Alternatively I can give you Will's set instead.

glider521al

Official Terrarian
@Holly

Okay thanks for letting me know. Should you find another one I can give you two full dev sets (currently Will's plus Safemans's) on your wanted list 👍!
If it's easier, we can also exchange the sword and outfit separately for the dev sets.

Best regards.

Last edited:

Holly

Terrarian
thanks a lot to @glider521al and also thanks to the Golem I am now only missing the Skiphs' developer set.
the assortment of sets I have up for trade also expanded quite significantly, so I updated the OP with new screenshots.

Top Bottom