Mobile Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyven

Terrarian
(Not sure where to put this thread in :p)
Im willing to trade.. a lot, but first...

Notes:
-To trade, ye must have Multiterraria. Its an app that allows you to host and visit worlds of other players using the same app around the world. It costs a few bucks though
-Negotiations preferably done in a pm
-Please oh please honesty. No dupes or any stuff like that
-When we're finally trading, you place the item first. I have extreme trust issues. Hope yall understand.

Buy
Im willing to buy some valuable stuff, mainly rare drops or if possible, dem neato 1.3 weapons if some people have them. As much as possible, i want the things i buy obtained in a legitimate fashion, not through duping or meddling with the game code (And yes, i know those 1.3 weapons are meddled, which is an exception. I just want to have one, cause who doesnt want to have one really)
Heres the list of things i want to buy:
-Musket Balls (Stacks)
-Empty Bullets (Stacks)
-Chlorophyte Ores/Bars
-Shroomite Bars
-Mechanical Summons
-Wisp in a bottle

Sell
Im willing to sell, well, whatever you like. Just say at the bottom, and if i have it, ill sell it! Anything from prehardmode weapons, souls, bars, boss drops, to pumpkin moon drops. The only things i cannot sell are ice queen drops since ive yet to reach wave 15.
Im only accepting platinum coins or some of the things i requested above.

Soo yeah. I need those items in preperation for the frost moon. Mining and replacing mud for those chlorophyte ores is just too much of a chore for me.

(Not sure where to put this thread in :p)
Im willing to trade.. a lot, but first...

Notes:
-To trade, ye must have Multiterraria. Its an app that allows you to host and visit worlds of other players using the same app around the world. It costs a few bucks though
-Negotiations preferably done in a pm
-Please oh please honesty. No dupes or any stuff like that
-When we're finally trading, you place the item first. I have extreme trust issues. Hope yall understand.

Buy
Im willing to buy some valuable stuff, mainly rare drops or if possible, dem neato 1.3 weapons if some people have them. As much as possible, i want the things i buy obtained in a legitimate fashion, not through duping or meddling with the game code (And yes, i know those 1.3 weapons are meddled, which is an exception. I just want to have one, cause who doesnt want to have one really)
Heres the list of things i want to buy:
-Musket Balls (Stacks)
-Empty Bullets (Stacks)
-Chlorophyte Ores/Bars
-Shroomite Bars
-Mechanical Summons
-Wisp in a bottle

Sell
Im willing to sell, well, whatever you like. Just say at the bottom, and if i have it, ill sell it! Anything from prehardmode weapons, souls, bars, boss drops, to pumpkin moon drops. The only things i cannot sell are ice queen drops since ive yet to reach wave 15.
Im only accepting platinum coins or some of the things i requested above.

Soo yeah. I need those items in preperation for the frost moon. Mining and replacing mud for those chlorophyte ores is just too much of a chore for me.
Hi @Lyven, there is a thread in the Want to Buy section of the forums that is dedicated to Mobile Trading. Here is a direct link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-trading.7205/

I'll lock this thread. Feel free to make a post in the thread I linked above. However, trying to trade for unobtainable 1.3 items is not allowed on the forums, so please do not ask to make trades for those. You can read more about that here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom