Mobile Transferring Data

ShrubStudios

Terrarian
Hi! I've been on my old iPad mini for the past two-three hours trying to transfer my data from Terraria onto my new iPad. Though I may have a slight issue. The older iPad cannot update Terraria to 1.3, while the newer one is on 1.4. I have tried the file method as well as plugging both into my computer to toggle the files. The old mini doesn't have a Terraria file at all and I really want to get back into Terraria. Any ideas? (iPad mini is iOS 9, new iPad is iOS 14)

Hi! I've been on my old iPad mini for the past two-three hours trying to transfer my data from Terraria onto my new iPad. Though I may have a slight issue. The older iPad cannot update Terraria to 1.3, while the newer one is on 1.4. I have tried the file method as well as plugging both into my computer to toggle the files. The old mini doesn't have a Terraria file at all and I really want to get back into Terraria. Any ideas? (iPad mini is iOS 9, new iPad is iOS 14)
Hi there @ShrubStudios welcome to the forums. :)

As far as I know, there is no way to get access to the files on a device that can’t upgrade to Terraria 1.3 and can’t get the Files app. And without access to the files theres no way to transfer them to the new iPad. Sorry I don’t have better news.

Back
Top Bottom