Mobile Transferring players and world from computer to IOS is possible and here’s how to do it!

zzlgaming1

Terrarian
First you need to make sure you have the apple app, files, make sure you have your world/player file on iCloud in a place you can find it.
Once that’s all done you need to go onto the files app and go to the place your file would be stored select it and move it to their respective folders in the terraria app in the “on my iPhone” section.
This may be due to my phone but I had to wait a couple minutes for the files to move.
Also, sometimes players that have been transferred will have a red name, meaning they are inaccessible. I just recently discovered this so I’ll have to look into it.
If you want to do this all from your phone, download the iZip app from the App Store and just go into the app data from the files app select the files you want and move them into their places
Final note: I personally get world files from the Curse Forge website and I make characters with the Terrasavr website

Last edited:
Final note: I personally get world files from the Curse Forge website and I make characters with the Terrasavr website
Hi there @zzlgaming1, welcome to the forums. :)

Just wanted to place a little note for you and anyone that may stop by and read this guide that, while it may be possible, using characters and worlds created outside of the mobile game are not supported and you may run into unexpected issues from the use of them. Using characters and worlds created outside of the mobile game are at your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom