Mobile Transferring Terraria Between Devices?

redknight378

Terrarian
Hello! I am going on a road trip soon and want to install Terraria on my iPad. A while ago my Mom downloaded Terraria on her old Samsung Tablet for me. The tablet is now old and only lasts about 30 minutes on a full charge of battery before dying (yes, we've tried new batteries and everything). I want to transfer Terraria from her old tablet to my iPad, because there is no other game quite as time consuming and fun as Terraria. However, I don't have the money to buy the game, so is there any way for me to transfer it between her Samsung and my iPad? Thank you.

Hello! I am going on a road trip soon and want to install Terraria on my iPad. A while ago my Mom downloaded Terraria on her old Samsung Tablet for me. The tablet is now old and only lasts about 30 minutes on a full charge of battery before dying (yes, we've tried new batteries and everything). I want to transfer Terraria from her old tablet to my iPad, because there is no other game quite as time consuming and fun as Terraria. However, I don't have the money to buy the game, so is there any way for me to transfer it between her Samsung and my iPad? Thank you.
Sorry, @redknight378, I don’t believe there is a way since one is the Google Play version and one is the Apple version.

Back
Top Bottom