Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

HakaseStream

Terrarian
G'day Terrarians and non-Terrarians! The name's Hakase, nice to meet you, and I'm glad that somebody's managed to get this transmission!
I'm a moderator on another forum, a professional idiot, a roll cake-powered machine and lord of all potato salad.
I breathe on occasion and play Terraria a lot (well, not compared to a lot of people on here, but I'm nearly at my 200 hour mark on steam, but on the Evolvehq website, I've gotten around 35 days).
I've been playing a pirated copy of Terraria since 2012 [INSERT SHAMING HERE] and have only recently gotten a legitimate Steam copy of Terraria.

First encountred, dissmissed as 2d MC, moved along, came back, tried it, loved it, burnt MC and never looked back.
I've actually been lurking around for a while, sitting and observing like some sort of ghost.

This is actually just getting a bit boring and i've already running out of things to say, so I guess it's goodbye until whatever stupid thing I do next that will problaby end up with an terrible encounter.
-In (un)love,
HakaseStream
PS: WHY THE HELL AM I ENDING THIS LIKE A LETTER I'M SO CONFUSED

<Content Edited by Staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you suck? I don't know do you? A better question is do you swallow Doesn't seem like you suck. You seem pretty cool. Don't feel bad about pirating, I did the same and many more did too. It always saddens me to see an intro go unnoticed like mine. so without further adue, welcome to hell TCF! If you ever need any help or just want to talk, feel free to Start a Conversation with me!

Back
Top Bottom