NPCs & Enemies Trapper npc

Pookataki

Terrarian
One thing I like in terraria is the setup of traps. As of right now I don't know if they can be crafted and most are weak dart traps.

Add an NPC that sells trap parts and add the ability to craft traps. As the game progresses the traps become better. Traps can be made with better materials and new improved traps can be made.

Also maybe this npc could sell turrets too. The turrets work like the invasion mode thing. The turrets can be crafted and improved turrets can be unlocked. Maybe the NPC even sells some basic traps and turrets that are weak, but better ones can be crafted by the player. The turrets can be placed anywhere, but monsters can Target and attack them.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to it, but you've hardly given any information

How does one acquire this NPC?
At what point in the game do you acquire them?
What exactly is their inventory, and how much does everything cost?
Some possible names for the NPC?
Some possible lines for the NPC?
What would they look like?

Like I said, I'm not actively for or against it - I really can't be, since you've explained practically nothing

Like I said, I'm not actively for or against it - I really can't be, since you've explained practically nothing
I would have to assume the NPC would appear after having a trap or “x” traps from the dungeon... not sure why the possible names and lines are the make or break here

I enjoy this idea since I’d love some magic based traps made to debuff enemies or consumable traps like runes, and it would be quite fun to go collecting to make certain traps like a Golden Ichor or cursed flames traps

Back
Top Bottom