Blocks & Decoration Traps and Gags on Chairs

Nakano15

Terrarian
Since the next Terraria update will allow the players to sit on chairs, too, then maybe it's a good idea to add
a few traps and gags to it.
  1. The player could place the Whoopie Cushion on the chair, so whoever sits on it, makes that annoying sound.
  2. The old and trustworth tack, whoever sit on the chair with it, gets hurt by 5 hp and get knocked forward, may be useful if in front of the player has a cliff.
  3. The Pressure Plate, either if one wants to be creative on what will happen if one sits that chair, or if want to add a secret entrance to it's evil lair.
  4. Gel, good luck trying to get off the chair, better mash the jump button.
  5. Eletricity, This one is rough, the player get hurt by 1 hp, and gain electrified debuff for 5 seconds, also gets knocked forward
So, those are my ideas of chair traps and gags, do you have any other idea to add in?

Since the next Terraria update will allow the players to sit on chairs, too, then maybe it's a good idea to add
a few traps and gags to it.
  1. The player could place the Whoopie Cushion on the chair, so whoever sits on it, makes that annoying sound.
  2. The old and trustworth tack, whoever sit on the chair with it, gets hurt by 5 hp and get knocked forward, may be useful if in front of the player has a cliff.
  3. The Pressure Plate, either if one wants to be creative on what will happen if one sits that chair, or if want to add a secret entrance to it's evil lair.
  4. Gel, good luck trying to get off the chair, better mash the jump button.
  5. Eletricity, This one is rough, the player get hurt by 1 hp, and gain electrified debuff for 5 seconds, also gets knocked forward
So, those are my ideas of chair traps and gags, do you have any other idea to add in?
finally. a way i can get rid of that stupid angler efficiently

Of course, unless the npc ends up learning with the experience and avoid using that chair, I dunno. Or in case some of the gags are removed from the chair after it enters on effect, like:
The tack and the gel could be removed from the chair after it made it's first victim, then the player would need to place another one there.

Edit: Beside the tack could inflict a debuff on the victim by making it walk slower for a few seconds, would make kind of sense.

Of course, unless the npc ends up learning with the experience and avoid using that chair, I dunno. Or in case some of the gags are removed from the chair after it enters on effect, like:
The tack and the gel could be removed from the chair after it made it's first victim, then the player would need to place another one there.

Edit: Beside the tack could inflict a debuff on the victim by making it walk slower for a few seconds, would make kind of sense.
Cool. anyway 1+ support.

Back
Top Bottom