Switch Treasure bag Nintendo switch

QbMoto

Terrarian
evening, I just wanted to report a bug that I found in expert mode. I liked the king slime three times and it did NOT drop a treasure bag once. I did receive the trophy and a few potions. However no bags. I killed it in the morning and evening. Still no bag. Please respond with a suggestion.

Thank you!

evening, I just wanted to report a bug that I found in expert mode. I liked the king slime three times and it did NOT drop a treasure bag once. I did receive the trophy and a few potions. However no bags. I killed it in the morning and evening. Still no bag. Please respond with a suggestion.

Thank you!
Hi there @QbMoto, thanks for sharing this info. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

Hi there @QbMoto, thanks for sharing this info. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

Thank you for the response, unfortunately I read this way too late! Now my world will not load. I cannot begin to explain the frustration of playing 70+ hours and discover another issue. I have to say for the first time since playing this game I am extremely disappointed.

Thank you for the response, unfortunately I read this way too late! Now my world will not load. I cannot begin to explain the frustration of playing 70+ hours and discover another issue. I have to say for the first time since playing this game I am extremely disappointed.
Sorry to hear that @QbMoto. I can understand your frustration. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on the item frame/target dummy bug and hope to have a fix out as soon as they can. I know it sucks waiting though.

If you haven't heard, it is fixed but the patch has to go through this processing thing through Nintendo first, which should take a couple days but your world will be playable again after the fix.

Thank you!
Hi @QbMoto, there may be a workaround for your treasure bag issue. What has worked for other players is restarting the Switch (Hold Power Button>Power Options>Restart). Others have started getting treasure bags again after doing this. Try it and see if it works for you.

Back
Top Bottom