Xbox One Tree wont grow regardless of requirements

vrizox

Terrarian
Its a jungle tree no background verticle space is at 24+ it has 4 or more horizontal space. I have been away from the tree. (offscreen) for irl months we have planted and replanted it several times during this period still it doesn't grow.

Could you please post a screenshot? Unfortunately it's not possible to upload images directly to the forum right now, but you can use sites such as imgur and post a link to the image instead.

upload_2019-2-8_6-15-4.png

Hmm, the sapling seems to have enough horizontal space but I wonder about the vertical space. Jungle trees can get quite tall. According to the wiki jungle trees require 24 tiles of space vertically for them to grow. You claim to have that (it's hard to tell from the picture) but I would check again.

Also, I would probably plant the sapling one more block to the right, right next to that hole just in case.

Last edited:
yes it does i counted everything vertically and horizontally each tree i placed and every block hence why im so pissed this tree isnt growing
[doublepost=1549665721,1549665570][/doublepost]the sapling is 4 away from the stump on the tree on the left (not the lil root next to it that doesnt matter) it obviously has enough vertical space look at the tree next 2 it lmao and again i counted and used the accessory to see how much space it has vertically it is 25 up 4 left 4 right i just need this tree 2 grow 2 be 18 high but it wont even grow
[doublepost=1549666070][/doublepost]
tree_measurements.png

I suggest you fill that gap right next to the sapling with mud. Sometimes saplings don't like being too close to edges, even if their horizontal requirements are fulfilled.

ignore the black boxes i made on that tree those measurements are wrong that tree is only 6 high not 8 this is an old image so i couldnt undo that part
[doublepost=1549666384,1549666367][/doublepost]
I suggest you fill that gap right next to the sapling with mud. Sometimes saplings don't like being too close to edges, even if their horizontal requirements are fulfilled.
will do

Back
Top Bottom