Biomes & Nature Trees that give fruits.

well, the fruits in the game would be primarily to decorate the tree (everyone likes to see trees with delicious fruits is not it?), and second, that a player can rip the fruit from the tree by clicking the right mouse button and the fruit would be food if you are at the top of the inventory and if the player clicks the mouse with the left button.

like the idea?

First off, coding an item with 2 different functions based off its place in the inventory is hard and pointless.
Secondly, you didn't even specify what would they do as food. Heal? Give regen? Give Well Fed?

First off, coding an item with 2 different functions based off its place in the inventory is hard and pointless.

Do you use an item without having it at the top of the inventory? if yes, you are a hacker, if not, you should not have asked that question.
Secondly, you didn't even specify what would they do as food. Heal? Give regen? Give Well Fed?

It gives the well fed buff.

Do you use an item without having it at the top of the inventory?
If you don’t use autopause, you can easily do this by dragging the item out from your inventory and left-clicking with it.
It gives the well fed buff.
Adding more items that give the Well Fed buff is unnecessary. I already disagree with the huge number of items that all grant the same buff (sashimi, cooked shrimp, pho, pumpkin pie, bowl of soup, cooked fish) and I don’t think this list needs to be expanded.

Maybe you should try to think of some different use for fruits.

If you don’t use autopause, you can easily do this by dragging the item out from your inventory and left-clicking with it.

it is true! I had already forgotten that, thank you for reminding me. I forgot because I always use the autopause mode.
Adding more items that give the Well Fed buff is unnecessary. I already disagree with the huge number of items that all grant the same buff (sashimi, cooked shrimp, pho, pumpkin pie, bowl of soup, cooked fish) and I don’t think this list needs to be expanded.
Maybe you should try to think of some different use for fruits.

In fact new foods will be added according to the official Terraria wiki. I agree with the idea of changing the usefulness of a fruit in the game but I have no more ideas! please help.

Last edited:
this sounds cool, but the fruit should maybe have a shorter buff time if there are so many. Can the seeds be harvested from the trees like acorns? maybe bananas can make bananarangs if you have some other items?

Hey, with that idea I had another idea! why not make apples a recipe that results in apples of love? that is, caramel apples, to give the player not only well fed, but also an extra speed because it contains sugar, so the buff would be energized.:happy:

In case this would be a new Buff.

Hey, with that idea I had another idea! why not make apples a recipe that results in apples of love? that is, caramel apples, to give the player not only well fed, but also an extra speed because it contains sugar, so the buff would be energized.:happy:

In case this would be a new Buff.
Apple + ? = Caramel apple.

Back
Top Bottom