• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

What should be the next update for 0.8.7?

• Work on the Gun system, View Range, and Gun Accuracy (takes alot of time, 3-5 months)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Work on 33 more guns

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trekko727

Terrarian
Reworked 3 guns + with the help of Everybody (the pun, lol) and the Spas-12 gun by Frous, things are going well.
EDIT: My bad forgot to add the mechanism for minigun be editing now..

Last edited:

Trekko727

Terrarian
Update 0.8.6 is out!
- Removed magazines for every gun that will require players to craft ammunition with Bullets and Steel Bars.
- Players will use Bullet material as ammo as this makes crafting easier.
- Added 12-gauge Shell, to be used for Shotguns.
- Gun images have been enlarged and modified to look better. (Material images are not modified)
-Ammunitions that cannot be used will have 2.5 times its sell value and some bullets sell value reduced to as low to 33% (which is then multiplied by 2.5 don't worry.)
-Bullet maximum stack increased to 10,000 due to every gun sharing the same ammunition except for shotgun shells.
** Note to users: Nitro Express 600 is a very big revolver with a gun barrel of 15.7 mm
***NOTE: Bug fixes to ammunition and recipe change to old ammunition
** Added the new version in OP.
Please Vote what should be added in the next update. Thank you viewers.
Download!

Attachments

Last edited:

taufik97

Steampunker
Awesome mod, btw the SCAR-H reminds me of Battlefield 2 :happy: (but i think the scar-h sprites looks so small compared to uzi from vanilla)

Last edited:

Frous

The Destroyer
hey, trekko, you need to fix the attack, they only shoot 1 bullet, and it is a minigun ._.

Trekko727

Terrarian
hey, trekko, you need to fix the attack, they only shoot 1 bullet, and it is a minigun ._.
My bad, I set all weapons boolean value "autoReuse" (and I forgot if its correct) to false. I'll modify it ASAP. Some guns will not have its waitTime increase, it will be modified later today.

Last edited:

Trekko727

Terrarian
Sorry for triple post, but Edit doesnt seem to make the topic go to the front page.. and I dont use it often.
I'll commence on doing the 33 guns.. also working with the gun systems.
So expect a longer waiting time..

Top Bottom