tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

What should be the next update for 0.8.7?

• Work on the Gun system, View Range, and Gun Accuracy (takes alot of time, 3-5 months)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Work on 33 more guns

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trekko, i donate you this Spas-12
awuVuSz.png

It seems you go wherever I go... :D

Reworked 3 guns + with the help of Everybody (the pun, lol) and the Spas-12 gun by Frous, things are going well.
EDIT: My bad forgot to add the mechanism for minigun be editing now..

Last edited:
Update 0.8.6 is out!
- Removed magazines for every gun that will require players to craft ammunition with Bullets and Steel Bars.
- Players will use Bullet material as ammo as this makes crafting easier.
- Added 12-gauge Shell, to be used for Shotguns.
- Gun images have been enlarged and modified to look better. (Material images are not modified)
-Ammunitions that cannot be used will have 2.5 times its sell value and some bullets sell value reduced to as low to 33% (which is then multiplied by 2.5 don't worry.)
-Bullet maximum stack increased to 10,000 due to every gun sharing the same ammunition except for shotgun shells.
** Note to users: Nitro Express 600 is a very big revolver with a gun barrel of 15.7 mm
***NOTE: Bug fixes to ammunition and recipe change to old ammunition
** Added the new version in OP.
Please Vote what should be added in the next update. Thank you viewers.
Download!

Attachments

• T727Mod.tapi
    49.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Awesome mod, btw the SCAR-H reminds me of Battlefield 2 :happy: (but i think the scar-h sprites looks so small compared to uzi from vanilla)

Last edited:
hey, trekko, you need to fix the attack, they only shoot 1 bullet, and it is a minigun ._.

hey, trekko, you need to fix the attack, they only shoot 1 bullet, and it is a minigun ._.
My bad, I set all weapons boolean value "autoReuse" (and I forgot if its correct) to false. I'll modify it ASAP. Some guns will not have its waitTime increase, it will be modified later today.

Last edited:
Adjustments to some weapons update!
- Changed Minigun to fire very fast. (2 FPS)
- Minigun autoReuse set to true.
Download

Attachments

• T727Mod.tapi
    49.2 KB · Views: 144
Sorry for triple post, but Edit doesnt seem to make the topic go to the front page.. and I dont use it often.
I'll commence on doing the 33 guns.. also working with the gun systems.
So expect a longer waiting time..

Back
Top Bottom