tModLoader Trelamium for 1.3.4 version download

TOMKA

Terrarian
Hello everyone!
I need some help of yours. I want to play modded Terraria on 1.3.4 version. And I want to include Trelamium mod in that playthrough. But, unfortunately, version I have is pretty outdated. (No symphony, no faded enemies, old DarkWING's and Pyron's sprite, etc.) So, if anyone has version for Terraria 1.3.4 which already include that, can you post here a download link for it.
I hope, that you will help. I will appreciate that.
Thanks!

Hello everyone!
I need some help of yours. I want to play modded Terraria on 1.3.4 version. And I want to include Trelamium mod in that playthrough. But, unfortunately, version I have is pretty outdated. (No symphony, no faded enemies, old DarkWING's and Pyron's sprite, etc.) So, if anyone has version for Terraria 1.3.4 which already include that, can you post here a download link for it.
I hope, that you will help. I will appreciate that.
Thanks!
Trelamium Remastered?

don't think anyone has what is practically stolen calamity.
and even if they did I don't think it'll work on the latest version of TMODloader
The thing is that I want to play my next Terraria playthrough on 1.3.4 version of Terraria. (Because I'm tired of Calamity styled sprites and I just want to have fun into my next Playthrough. (And mods on 1.3.4 can give me this ) ) And I want to include Trelamium too because it added some fun stuff but version which works on 1.3.4 which I have is too outdated, so I asked here, so if somebody still have not outdated version of Trelamium, which works on 1.3.4 they can drop it here then. :)

here works for latest tmodloader just translate the page [link removed by staff] the mods bad the page is unsafe for somereason idk it works for me
[doublepost=1551755104,1551755008][/doublepost]just press trelamium.zip its blue and small

Last edited by a moderator:
here works for latest tmodloader just translate the page [link removed by staff] the mods bad the page is unsafe for somereason idk it works for me
[doublepost=1551755104,1551755008][/doublepost]just press trelamium.zip its blue and small
Thank you! I will test that today.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you want to play with trelamium? i regret even working on that mod and you'll regret playing with it

thats... nice to hear? the majority of the stuff was reskinned calamity code. just go play thorium or calamity if you liked it, or if you want something as bad as it, go play tremor

thats... nice to hear? the majority of the stuff was reskinned calamity code. just go play thorium or calamity if you liked it, or if you want something as bad as it, go play tremor
I created this thread not o criticise this mod. If you don't like it, just ingnore this thread. As I know, dramas about mods are against Forum's rules.

I created this thread not o criticise this mod. If you don't like it, just ingnore this thread. As I know, dramas about mods are against Forum's rules.
i was literally one of trelamiums main devs. if anyone has the right to want it gone its the mod's devs lol

Back
Top Bottom