tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

What Do You Think About This?

• Total voters
oh apparently the health bars are from calamity because I updated calamity and installed this mod at the same time and I thought that the health bars were coming from Trelamium when they were really coming from Calamity. :\

upload_2018-8-29_18-46-39.png - Stupid Generation...

That wall of flesh cart key? Please, for all of us, fix that particular graphic. Please. It is looking kinda.... dirty. *Someone just informed me it could be intentional. IF so, well, good job.

The mod is dead, so I don't think there will be any fixes.
I didn't know that. interesting. It's a good mod, Burst. The key is just phallic is all. I mean by good mod is that it's got serious potential. I'm glad to see it's going into a new project

I didn't know that. interesting. It's a good mod, Burst. The key is just phallic is all. I mean by good mod is that it's got serious potential. I'm glad to see it's going into a new project
Well the new project is a completely new mod, taking inspiration from btfa
No trelamium content will be added
Sorry if I didn't understand
Well, thx for liking this mod

Mod development has ceased. No updates will continue for this mod!
But, the mod will remain on the Mod Browser.

Insignia has moved onto a new mod project called Primordial Sands.

Welp I guess now would be the best time to give my thoughts on it since I have played through it and it's 'done' developing.

Trelamium, oh boy, :red:ing Trelamium-remastered! What a stained history this mod has, starting off as a blatant plagiarism of Calamity.
To something that, well some would consider in the meme tiers of large content mods (Ultraconyx, Tremor, Erilipah, so on) Pulled through surprisingly well. It has some obviously short comings and still reeks of its terrible past, but as it currently stands I think it makes a good addition to your next playthrough.
The mod has good items, weapons, and accessories, my favorite being the ability to make mini-versions of the pillars that spam projectiles everywhere. There were other items I liked alot, but can't remember atm what they were, it's been months since I launched Trelamium-remastered.

I would rate this mod above Erilipah and Tremor, it packs more interesting content than Tremor and lacks the super annoying world elements that Erilipah has, but most of the boss fights fall short of the experience Ultraconyx gave me.

I think at the end of the day thou, this mod doesn't sport something that marks it's place in history and will likely end up being forgotten. However, the fact this mod came from such a bad past and meme-quality to this from a dedicated team is very much worth an applause. I hope you guys continue to make great things on your next mods!

Welp I guess now would be the best time to give my thoughts on it since I have played through it and it's 'done' developing.

Trelamium, oh boy, :red:ing Trelamium-remastered! What a stained history this mod has, starting off as a blatant plagiarism of Calamity.
To something that, well some would consider in the meme tiers of large content mods (Ultraconyx, Tremor, Erilipah, so on) Pulled through surprisingly well. It has some obviously short comings and still reeks of its terrible past, but as it currently stands I think it makes a good addition to your next playthrough.
The mod has good items, weapons, and accessories, my favorite being the ability to make mini-versions of the pillars that spam projectiles everywhere. There were other items I liked alot, but can't remember atm what they were, it's been months since I launched Trelamium-remastered.

I would rate this mod above Erilipah and Tremor, it packs more interesting content than Tremor and lacks the super annoying world elements that Erilipah has, but most of the boss fights fall short of the experience Ultraconyx gave me.

I think at the end of the day thou, this mod doesn't sport something that marks it's place in history and will likely end up being forgotten. However, the fact this mod came from such a bad past and meme-quality to this from a dedicated team is very much worth an applause. I hope you guys continue to make great things on your next mods!
dude it has trelamium in the name it was bound to fail lol
i was on the dev team of the original, the name is literally a mix of "tremor", "calamity", and "thorium". we genuinely thought it would be "bigger than all three". it was just a :red: mod that we threw together as 12 year olds that thought they knew how to make a mod. dont know how the name is even still remembered by anyone, but i'd like for it to stay forgotten

dude it has trelamium in the name it was bound to fail lol
i was on the dev team of the original, the name is literally a mix of "tremor", "calamity", and "thorium". we genuinely thought it would be "bigger than all three". it was just a :red: mod that we threw together as 12 year olds that thought they knew how to make a mod. dont know how the name is even still remembered by anyone, but i'd like for it to stay forgotten
I don't think anyone ever noticed how clever that naming was, I know I didn't.
I personally feel this remake redeemed the mod thou, I did like it overall. It wasn't as bad as the namesake.

Um hello, not entirely sure this is the right place for this, but I don't think there's need of a new thread for what I'm posting.

A while ago I enjoyed playing the trelamium mod and I liked the dark forest bgm but I didn't got to search for it (playing terraria comes first XD). So I missed the time where the mod was alive to try and find the bgm or its source. I wanna know if by chance someone here can link me the source of the music or share a lead to help me find the full bgm track. I want to believe the author might have some more tracks I will like, so yeah I'm looking for the source.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this does belong in an independent thread let me know and I'll make one if needed.

Back
Top Bottom