tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

What Do You Think About This?

• Total voters
We, from the Trelamium team are excited and happy to finally let you know...

TRELAMIUM REMASTERED IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!

> http://www.mediafire.com/file/jyzy6ia558dfk66/TrelamiumMod.tmod/file

Mod browser download is coming soon!

- Trelamium 1.0 Content -

- A lot of new items, weapons and more!
- 7 new bosses - from the Pholotia Goliath to the Paradox Hive - can you beat them all? (PS: They also have Boss Checklist support.)
- A new biome, the Druid's Forest - found randomly in the underground. You may want to get them Nature Essences, for the first boss.
- And more waiting for you.

Have fun playing! And if you find bugs, report them!

Last edited:
We, from the Trelamium team are excited and happy to finally let you know...

TRELAMIUM REMASTERED IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!

> http://www.mediafire.com/file/jyzy6ia558dfk66/TrelamiumMod.tmod/file

Mod browser download is coming soon!

- Trelamium 1.0 Content -

- A lot of new items, weapons and more!
- 7 new bosses - from the Pholotia Goliath to the Paradox Hive - can you beat them all? (PS: They also have Boss Checklist support.)
- A new biome, the Druid's Forest - found randomly in the underground. You may want to get them Nature Essences, for the first boss.
- And more waiting for you.

Have fun playing! And if you find bugs, report them!
We've had some problems getting this mod on the browser due to it's size, but it is now on the browser. it should be v0.1.01, if its not its outdated.

We've had some problems getting this mod on the browser due to it's size, but it is now on the browser. it should be v0.1.01, if its not its outdated.
The size is below 20 MegaBytes, i don't think the size caused the problems.
So far the mod is sadly dissapointing, there is a lot of bugs and i expected more. I will keep looking, maybe things will change.

so i think i found a bug the lore of the great feudal lord states that being submerged grants me a aquamarine barrier and that the 3 sirens will protect me yet being underwater has neither any visual sign of the sirens or barrier nor do they show up on my buff list

estoy probando y los mobs que he visto por ahora esta bien hecho y no tiene incompatibilidades con los que estoy usando (calamidad, torio, grealm y overhaund), todavia no lucho con los jefes pero visto las armas en el recetario y en la la página y tienen muy buenas características, me gustaria que completen la pagina por que hay armas que no tienen articulos que no tienen informacion y me guio mucho con la pagina

I think I have a solid translation for this ^

"I'm testing and the mobs I've seen for now is well done and has no incompatibilities with the ones I'm using (calamity, thorium, grealm and overhaul), I still do not fight with the bosses but seen the weapons in the recipe book and on the page and they have very good characteristics, I would like them to complete the page because there are weapons that do not have articles that do not have information and it guides me a lot with the page"

Last edited:
Hello I have a suggestion for your mod can you make an option to disable the custom Trelamium health bar because I have and prefer "Another Boss Health Bar" and The custom health bar in Trelamium is in the way of the Custom Health bar in That mod and I don't want to get rid of the trelamium mod because it's awesome also make mushroom slimes drop gel!

Back
Top Bottom