Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and actually played a bit. Ground Cyber King, mainly for the Trophy/Mask, found he dropped Cybermites, actually fairly useful.

That said, I think it needs to have a Summoner weapon upgrade. Right now its a Melee, two ranged (one bow one gun) and a magic weapon.

By the way, the Melee weapon isn't a direct upgrade as the Terra Blade loses its beam. This in turn seriously decreases the overall range of the thing.

Went and actually played a bit. Ground Cyber King, mainly for the Trophy/Mask, found he dropped Cybermites, actually fairly useful.

That said, I think it needs to have a Summoner weapon upgrade. Right now its a Melee, two ranged (one bow one gun) and a magic weapon.

By the way, the Melee weapon isn't a direct upgrade as the Terra Blade loses its beam. This in turn seriously decreases the overall range of the thing.
I'm sorry but I don't know how to create a minion. And Sword of Terraria is just a testing weapon.

Got this crash log when playing on multiplayer with this mod and two others (Elemental Boots_v1.7 and berberborscing)

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Tremor:SkeletonGoreHead" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Tremor.NPCs.UndeadWarrior1.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Double damage, System.Boolean isDead)
at Terraria.NPC.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection = 0, System.Double dmg = 10)
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Got this crash log when playing on multiplayer with this mod and two others (Elemental Boots_v1.7 and berberborscing)

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Tremor:SkeletonGoreHead" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Tremor.NPCs.UndeadWarrior1.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Double damage, System.Boolean isDead)
at Terraria.NPC.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection = 0, System.Double dmg = 10)
at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
Sorry, but I don't know how to spawn gore correctly in multiplayer :(

Cheers i thought it was obvious! :) Still though, I think I'll have to re-install because nothing shows up in the crafting menu.

hello! nice mod you've got here but the zaparites/zaparutes are an extreme hassle...they appear too commonly for how much trouble they cause..you should think about lowering the spawn rate if you can do that or I just suck at dealing with them efficiently? furthermore they even appear in "secluded" biomes like the dungeon and the lizhard temple

hello! nice mod you've got here but the zaparites/zaparutes are an extreme hassle...they appear too commonly for how much trouble they cause..you should think about lowering the spawn rate if you can do that or I just suck at dealing with them efficiently? furthermore they even appear in "secluded" biomes like the dungeon and the lizhard temple
^ This.
These things are so annoying and whoever designed them is an evil genius.
Caused me to burn through so much ammo in my ranger playthrough with little to no reward.
I second that the spawn rates of the initial Zarprute need to be lowered, but the amount they spawn once they are alive is still good.

Giant bunnies are apparently hostile creatures...

They glow red when you use a hunter potion and minions attack them...

Oh and I cant wait for those stupid blue fly things to be nerfed, they are so annoying, in prehardmode I use a spell called Ice Storm(I think its from Thorium+) to dispatch them quickly, and in hard mode I use one of the thorium+ mod hardmode staves to kill them quickly, because any other way is just too stupidly annoying, the each of the mediums should be restricted to 3 smalls per, and the large ones should be restricted to 3 mediums per.

Hello!
Today I decided to share a few spoilers about the update!

• New boss with whom you have to fight!
  • Lots of new Christmas innovations, including weapons, decorations and a new NPC!
  • New mobs!
  • New pre-hardmode ore and equipment from it!
  • Improvements for Enchanted scrolls on a special table!
And much more!

Giant bunnies are apparently hostile creatures...

They glow red when you use a hunter potion and minions attack them...

Oh and I cant wait for those stupid blue fly things to be nerfed, they are so annoying, in prehardmode I use a spell called Ice Storm(I think its from Thorium+) to dispatch them quickly, and in hard mode I use one of the thorium+ mod hardmode staves to kill them quickly, because any other way is just too stupidly annoying, the each of the mediums should be restricted to 3 smalls per, and the large ones should be restricted to 3 mediums per.
Thats because on blood moons they turn into giant corrupt bunnies

Why my new made character only stars with 80hp and no mana? That's not cool. :(
Also, the Guardian Scroll doesn't give you increased defence. Это просто ж

Last edited:
Why my new made character only stars with 80hp and no mana? That's not cool. :(
Also, the Guardian Scroll doesn't give you increased defence. Это просто ж

really? well when I got it it was warding..i assumed it was supposed to always be warding but I guess I just got very lucky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom