• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ik i have tapi installed correcty ;P for v1.2.4.1
[DOUBLEPOST=1443239136,1443239032][/DOUBLEPOST]ik I Have Tapi For v1.2.4.1 Installed ;P
[DOUBLEPOST=1443239152][/DOUBLEPOST]oops

I Keep Getting the error Every Time i load Tremor up on Tapi:

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Tremor Mod.tapi: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Tremor.NPCs.EvilCorn' to type 'TAPI.ModNPC'.
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleNPC(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
[DOUBLEPOST=1443233616,1443233585][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully some1 Could Help
This is actually an issue with the mod. R16 of tAPI changed how it worked, so the mod has to be rebuilt.

If you open the .tapi file as a zip file (that is all it actually is), the source folder should be inside. Copy it to Mods/Sources, then open the mod builder and rebuild it. That should work for any mod getting a similar cast error.

it Worked
Thx a mill...

Now When i create a world i get:

System out of memory...

it then crashes so i cant copy it lol

Last edited:
it Worked
Thx a mill...

Now When i create a world i get:

System out of memory...

it then crashes so i cant copy it lol
That error kind of tells it all, either you have too many big mods installed, or you have too many other programs open (or you didnt have enough ram in the first place)

How much RAM do you have on your computer, and what else is open? Terraria will use 1GB at max, so assuming you haven't hit that cap, you probably have something else limiting it. (If you're keeping your browser open, that is likely a big RAM eater)

In addition to vanilla itens yet?!
OMG.. damm..i love you guys make this game ''more bigger''... xD
THANK YOU!

By the way,wich version it is?

Last edited:
hello Zadum4ivii, i saw your mod from pedguins stream a couple of days ago and i gotta say that i love this mod, i was starting to get bored of the game because i almost played every map there is xD and there is not alot of good mods out there but sweet baby jesus you guys did an amazing job in this mod, like crafteable slime staff? genious, it makes farming eisier and you can be a summoner from the beggining of the game.unfortenly i do have some complains aswell but see it more as feedback:p i noticed that some things like the sheild and the stone armor slows you down even tho it does not say so and the fact that there is no english wiki for the mod makes it really hard to see all the amazing things there is in this mod and i found out that some things from the custom npcs in the beggining costs alot of "money" with low profit because the weopons are rather weak. dont mind if i typed anything wrong english is not my main language. so everything that i want added in this mod is a wiki in english and more tooltips so i know what the stuff does. also i think i found a bug aswell because i got like 4 arabish merchants in my town even tho i can only talk to 1 of them and i dont know whats upp with that xD but in general its an amazing mod and i look forward to see any inprovments of this mod.this is what i have to say atm because i have only defeated the huge vulture boss so im not nearly finished with the mod:p

alot of cookies for the best mod ive ever played and keep upp the awsome work.

Well I can't seem to get the world's I had on the original terrarium onto the molded version. I tried to copy and paste the world files into the mod loader world's, but that doesn't seem to work. What can I do?
[DOUBLEPOST=1451693812,1451693788][/DOUBLEPOST]*terraria

Is anyone else having problems with buckets? I place 1 bucket down but when I pick it up I get 3, using the buckets destroys them after placing the liquid, so whats going on?

I don´t know if i got fixed, but on my version there is no recipe for the vortex ring with vortex fragments, they just can be made with nebula fragments. I think that is a mistake so i thought i give it a go and tell you. ;D

Yeah so I got a problem with the TModLoader everytime I want to start it, it crashes since I downloaded this Mod.

But I really want to play it because it looks fun, so yeah anyone can help me there?

Awesome! You dev-like mutants of gaming are just grand ol folks..

Making another new post 1.3 char but only on this comp with Tremor and the other Vanilla.. Gonna be gud.. Oh, and EXPERT SKELE'S A B↑TCH! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom