tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have any update on the fix for the mobs? Or are we waiting for tModLoader to release its own fixes first?

I managed to start multiplayer after reinstalling, but there are some serious bugs - No mod bosses (dissapear immediately), some mod mobs dissapear after being attacked, but only certain ones and I don't know why

I managed to start multiplayer after reinstalling, but there are some serious bugs - No mod bosses (dissapear immediately), some mod mobs dissapear after being attacked, but only certain ones and I don't know why

You're like way behind, no modded npcs from Tremor are working, it seems all other mods npcs are fine in multiplayer. However tModLoader has a few bugs as well, multiplayer is still a while off for modded terraria, at least until all these bugs get fixed.

Tried it, awesome! Got some ideas that will might be good for this mod :indifferent:

Add stone tools like sword pickaxe axe....
and super aglet that adds 15% movement speed instead of 5%
Also add better emblems like

Warlord Emblem
25% melee damage increased

Gunner Emblem
25% ranged damage increased

Necromancer Emblem
25% magic damage increased

Shaman Emblem
25% minion damage increased

Assasin Emblem
15% melee speed increased

Berserker Emblem
25% melee speed increased

Sorry i cant i am not english :cool:
Add it if you will have time

Tried it, awesome! Got some ideas that will might be good for this mod :indifferent:

Warlord Emblem

Gunner Emblem

Necromancer Emblem

Shaman Emblem

Assasin Emblem

Berserker Emblem

Bruh, awesome! But how'd you get those things? With regular emblembs and a post-something material? Post Moon Lord sounds good for me.

Warlord Emblem

Gunner Emblem

Necromancer Emblem

Shaman Emblem

Assasin Emblem

Berserker Emblem

Each emblem requires rare items. Assasin emblem from wall of flesh.

Warrior Emblem + 10 Chlorophyte Bars + Broken Hero Sword = Warlord Emblem

Ranger Emblem + 10 Shroomite Bars + Illegal Gun Parts = Gunner Emblem

Sorcerer Emblem + 10 Hallowed Bars + Rod of Discord = Necromancer Emblem

Summoner Emblem + 5 Turtle Shells + 25 Adamantite/Titanium Bars = Shaman Emblem

Assasin Emblem + Power Glove + 10 Beetle Husk = Berserker Emblem

Thats the recipes :)

Hmm... After playing the entirety of the mod I can say it's an amazing mod (Taro Cards are the best) but one thing is bothering me really badly.

The bosses. They are really bland.

Most of them consist on ramming at you and some other random thing. The only boss I really found interesting to fight against is the Motherboard, and even that one requires a little bit more.

So here are some suggestions for them!

Tiki Totem: It NEEDS to be bigger. The boss it's an awesome concept and playing it made me love it even more. But the totem itself feels underwhelming. It needs to be somewhat bigger, and the faces to have some sort of attack. Maybe an HP boost too if the bigger hitbox makes him too easy, but it needs to be more scary.

Evil Corn: Yet again: Bigger or scarier. For being such an interesting boss, the boss it's extremely simple. Ram, Heal, Teleport. If anything, it needs something to go along that concept.
Let it shoot out popcorn that floats around for a while, so that you have to maneuver around it some more.

Rukh: Ironically, this one would probably be better if it rammed you. The run away fight that it is right now is rather boring. It requires some more action I think. Make it go to try to peck the player or drop out something (Maybe a cannonball at the style of DKC2? Iunno).

Motherboard: My favorite of all the bosses, but a little bit too easy after you get wings. Have it doing something more aside the laser. Make the clampers be actual threads with some kind of projectile that paralyzes, so you have to move around both things at the same time.

Pixie Queen: The second phase is pointless, it feels just redundant considering every other boss this mod has. Instead, make her focus more on spells and AoE. Make her shoot out rainbows, spawn a line of Pixies, throw some Hallow Essence that causes debuffs to the player. She carries around a lot of potential to be a great sorceress boss.

Cog Lord: I'm gonna be honest here: This boss is terrible. If a boss it's designed to be winnable ONLY IF you can outdps it before you die, it's terrible. The random heat rays are just ridiculously powerful and if you are not Melee full-defense (or if you are Melee, but you don't manage to destroy the hands quick enough) he's going to kill you with no possible way to avoid it.
It needs an entire redesign. First of all the lasers on the four sides are a pretty cool concept, so he zones you around and you have to work in your mobility. But the random heat rays have to be gone for sure. Considering this boss needs an entire overhaul, I'll not give any ideas to new moves.

Now please don't take it harshly. As I said before, I like this mod. But the bosses feel like they need some polish and I would love to see them be enjoyable and fun.

Hmm... After playing the entirety of the mod I can say it's an amazing mod (Taro Cards are the best) but one thing is bothering me really badly.

The bosses. They are really bland.

Most of them consist on ramming at you and some other random thing. The only boss I really found interesting to fight against is the Motherboard, and even that one requires a little bit more.

So here are some suggestions for them!

Tiki Totem: It NEEDS to be bigger. The boss it's an awesome concept and playing it made me love it even more. But the totem itself feels underwhelming. It needs to be somewhat bigger, and the faces to have some sort of attack. Maybe an HP boost too if the bigger hitbox makes him too easy, but it needs to be more scary.

Evil Corn: Yet again: Bigger or scarier. For being such an interesting boss, the boss it's extremely simple. Ram, Heal, Teleport. If anything, it needs something to go along that concept.
Let it shoot out popcorn that floats around for a while, so that you have to maneuver around it some more.

Rukh: Ironically, this one would probably be better if it rammed you. The run away fight that it is right now is rather boring. It requires some more action I think. Make it go to try to peck the player or drop out something (Maybe a cannonball at the style of DKC2? Iunno).

Motherboard: My favorite of all the bosses, but a little bit too easy after you get wings. Have it doing something more aside the laser. Make the clampers be actual threads with some kind of projectile that paralyzes, so you have to move around both things at the same time.

Pixie Queen: The second phase is pointless, it feels just redundant considering every other boss this mod has. Instead, make her focus more on spells and AoE. Make her shoot out rainbows, spawn a line of Pixies, throw some Hallow Essence that causes debuffs to the player. She carries around a lot of potential to be a great sorceress boss.

Cog Lord: I'm gonna be honest here: This boss is terrible. If a boss it's designed to be winnable ONLY IF you can outdps it before you die, it's terrible. The random heat rays are just ridiculously powerful and if you are not Melee full-defense (or if you are Melee, but you don't manage to destroy the hands quick enough) he's going to kill you with no possible way to avoid it.
It needs an entire redesign. First of all the lasers on the four sides are a pretty cool concept, so he zones you around and you have to work in your mobility. But the random heat rays have to be gone for sure. Considering this boss needs an entire overhaul, I'll not give any ideas to new moves.

Now please don't take it harshly. As I said before, I like this mod. But the bosses feel like they need some polish and I would love to see them be enjoyable and fun.
For the Rukh he actually does try to ram the players sometimes. It's just as you hit him he gets knockbacked a lot. Though sometimes he'll just float off too. Also the Cog Lord was nerfed apparently but I think if he rotated around like Skeletron does with his four lasers it would make it a more mobility fight. It would also mean as he got weaker he span faster so you had to react accordingly.

uh, i have tmodloader version 0.7.1.1 and when i try to download tremor mod is says this:

an error has occurred while loading Tremor.
it has been detected that this mod was built for tmodloader 0.7
however, you are using tmodloader 0.7.1.1
this mod has been automatically disabled.

Item ArcherGlove uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

help
[DOUBLEPOST=1456791698,1456791417][/DOUBLEPOST]and it doesn't show up in the mod browser

Maybe if you had a legit steam copy of Terraria you wouldn't get that bug.
No offense but are you dense? Tremor has been out for tModLoader 0.7.1.1 already, for almost two days. Read the posts instead of just posting absentmindedly.

@Rahmiel, cool it with the attitude please. No need to be rude to people to answer their questions.

As for legit copies of Terraria . . . if you think someone isn't using a legitimate copy, report it. Otherwise, say nothing. We don't allow people to make accusations like that, whether they are correct or not.

Thanks.

uh, i have tmodloader version 0.7.1.1 and when i try to download tremor mod is says this:

help
[DOUBLEPOST=1456791698,1456791417][/DOUBLEPOST]and it doesn't show up in the mod browser

download again the tremor on browser mods

I was wondering if it is possible to use Tremor with tshock I use it for my servers I know how it works but if I must change it up are there any commands I can use on a tremor server?

help
Just update it. From Dropbox if ModBrowser doesn't work for you.

Last edited:
Please fix Wolf sprite
cfa5e90c4ef253e87f78433b85fb3148.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom