tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us your ideas :)
Ideas? I have some c:
Phantasmal Eye Machinegun: shoots projectiles similar to the tiny eyes moon lord shoots at you,they home into the enemy. drops from moon lord.
Luminate Armor perhaps? Increases stats to all classes (summoner,melee,mage,ranger etc) and set bonus summons a phantasmal eye that hovers above your head (like the chlorophyte armor set bonus) and shoots at nearby enemies,dealing quite a bit of damage. Has a chance to shoot the phantasmal deathray. The armor is crafted from all lunar armor pieces and some luminate. I may have more ideas in the future,tell me what you think c:

Tell us your ideas :)

Evilsense Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Daybloom 1 Ebonstone/Crimstone Block

Active for 10 minutes. Highlights Corrupted/Crimson Blocks on your screen, through walls. An easy to make potion that is to assist in clearing the evil biomes from where you don't want them.

Infernal Worker Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Flarefin Koi 1 Fireblossom

Active for 8 minutes. Sidegrade to the mining potion that creates rings of fire, similar to the Inferno Potion but starting from the player and expanding until disappearing, that deal low damage and strong knockback. They'd be smaller than the ring from he Inferno Potion. These rings also "damage" blocks as if the pickaxe in use has hit them, and the maximum radius of the ring scales very slightly with the pickaxe power. The damage is negligible in most cases and this potion simply makes it faster to dig wide holes or mine in bulk while pushing enemies back a bit. Initially I didn't even think that any damage is needed, it just would be odd to have rings of fire that do nothing to enemies.

It's probably obvious that this is a later edit, but this needs a better name and I think it should also apply to hammers, except the blast would hit walls and not blocks.

Obsidian Edge Potion

1 Bottled Water 1 Obsidifish 1 Deathweed 1 Fireblossom

Active for 4 minutes. Ranged and melee weapons gain 5 penetration. This is similar to Shark Tooth Necklace.

Chaos Power Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Chaos Fish 1 Deathweed 1 Moonglow

Each buff is active for their own duration. The Chaos Fish has rather limited use in that the Teleportation Potion is not as useful late game as it is in early game, and I believe this fits the "chaos" theme well. The player is granted 3 random buffs, selected among buffs that aren't already picked to be given by this potion and that are given by potions. A second Chaos Power Potion can however, give a buff you already have, which would restore the timer.

Ghost Blade Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Deathweed 1 Ectoplasm

Active for 3 minutes. This is a rather powerful potion that is intended to make projectile-less swords and spears hold up better. All swords and spears, when attacking, get a ghost extension that is twice as long as the original weapon, resulting in a weapon three times as long. This increases the range, and the ghost potion of the weapon is considered a part of the same weapon, except its a standard look across all swords & spears (sword for swords and spear for spears) and the ghost portion can hit enemies through walls. The buff doesn't increase damage or anything, just triples your reach basically.

Trail Potion

1 Bottled Water 1 Blinkroot 1 Neon Tetra

Active for 3 minutes. This simple potion leaves a bright, colorful vapor trail behind you as you move, which deals magic damage like the Rainbow Gun, but the damage is very low. It's mostly for the knockback and drawing things, really. The color is a random color that's picked every time you drink the potion and it can be anything with a chance for rainbow.

Royalty Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Princess Fish 1 Daybloom 1 Unicorn Horn

Active for 3 minutes. Creatures of the Hallow won't attack you, but this applies only to the surface Hallow enemies (Pixie, Unicorn, Gastropod). Underground Hallow enemies will still attack. This should give the Princess Fish a good use while hopefully not being overpowered. Hallowed Mimics you spawned on the surface Hallow will still attack.

Sweet Healing Potion

1 Greater Healing Potion 1 Bottled Honey 1 Honeyfin

Consumable potion. Restores 200 health and provides an alternative to the ridiculously expensive Super Healing Potion, also makes it worth fishing in Honey in Hardmode.

Breeze Potion

1 Bottled Water 1 Atlantic Cod 1 Shiverthorn

Active for 4 minutes. Gives you one more jump. Straightforward potion that would mostly be useful early on in the game, but can generally be useful until you get wings or even after that if you are using a mount without infinite flight. Jumping with this gives you an icy wind visual effect as you jump. Now that I think of it, it could simply increase your maximum height when used with wings like other jump items do.

Fortune Potion

1 Bottled Water 1 Golden Carp

Active for 30 minutes, don't die! Made from a rare fish, the Fortune Potion is for players that don't really need the 10 gold as much as they need a good drop or reforge. While this potion is active, your reforges and drops will never get modifiers with only negative effects, and the best modifiers (the +4 accessory modifiers, Godly, Demonic, Ruthless, Legendary, Mythical, Masterful, Mystic etc.) have a much higher chance to be obtained. Bear in mind that you may still not get the +4 modifier you want, so this doesn't guarantee not running out of money.

It also doubles the drop rate on purely random drop items, such as the Rod of Discord and Magic Quiver but not those Boss Drops that are certain to drop from a table with only one dropping. (Masks, the binoculars from EoC etc. still get more common)

Golden Carps are rather rare so there isn't much sense in making their potion particularly powerful in combat. I think its appropriate to make it an option to fish for Golden Carps first before looking for rare items to make that easier.

Berserker Potion:

1 Bottled Water 1 Hellstone Ore 1 Blinkroot 1 Fireblossom

Active for 3 minutes. During this time, you can toggle Berserk Mode with a cooldown of 4 seconds between each toggle. When in Berserk Mode, your defense is halved, and the number you lost is given as a boost to movement and attack speed in %. For example, if you had 65 defense, you'd lose 32 defense (your loss is rounded down) and gain 32% more attack speed and 32% movement speed. The movement speed buff, as with others, doesn't stack with mounts and attack speed is just a faster projectile on some weapons, so this should be a balanced potion that gives Hellstone Ore some more use later in the game.

Here it is. It's rather long winded and balancing may be required but the concepts should be solid.

Sorry I just have too much to say your mod is too good:D:happy:

I support:
index.php

It's a good idea for early game summoners.

Leinfors, did you work on the original Tremor mod for 1.4.2.1?

Last edited:
I encountered something weird while playing on a server, i put all of my inventory into a chest and then exited the chest and when i checked the chest again there were only 3 items in there

Is double posting not allowed on just this thread, or on the whole forum?
Oh, and on the mod slogan, what is that golden probe?
And with the steampunk armor, could you defeat the moon lord with:
With cog lord weapons / vanilla terraria celestial pillar magic weapons

Sorry if too many questions,

Last edited:
Does the mana stone stack with philosophers stone and charm of myths?
Zadum4ivii, could you please change the motherboard sprite to the revamped one by zoomo it's just amazing!:eek:
Sorry if you already have, I haven't played the mod lately.
When are you implementing the Tremode update?

Last edited:
Does the mana stone stack with philosophers stone and charm of myths?
Zadum4ivii, could you please change the motherboard sprite to the revamped one by zoomo it's just amazing!:eek:
Sorry if you already have, I haven't played the mod lately.
When are you implementing the Tremode update?
1. I don't know.
2. Already changed.
3. See point 1

Of course you can!
Thanks for the permission!
But I have some hard time understanding some of your mod's enemy names...
Could you please explain the meanings of "Zarprite","Bicholmere","Atis","Parasprite","Zarprute" and "Dinictis"?
It'll be easier for me to translate if I know how these names were created.

Thanks for the permission!
But I have some hard time understanding some of your mod's enemy names...
Could you please explain the meanings of "Zarprite","Bicholmere","Atis","Parasprite","Zarprute" and "Dinictis"?
It'll be easier for me to translate if I know how these names were created.
I can only explain Dinictis. Other guys are just devised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom