tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod is updated to tModLoader v0.8. Update with Dropbox or using Mod Browser. @bluemagic123 says that the multiplayer should work correctly. If you will notice any bugs in multiplaye - don't forget to post them here and we will try to fix them because maybe we didn't updated everything?

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the item based NPCS spawning? Ive had the elf present and other NPC attracting items in my inventory, and with enough houses for them, but they never show up. This also goes for thorium mod, the blood moon badge doesnt seem to work well either.

Anyone else having issues with the item based NPCS spawning? Ive had the elf present and other NPC attracting items in my inventory, and with enough houses for them, but they never show up. This also goes for thorium mod, the blood moon badge doesnt seem to work well either.

Single Player or Multiplayer?
What Tmodloader version are you using if multiplayer?
If SIngle Player try uninstalling and reinstalling the mods then loading them.

May I first see the exact message that Tremor's shut down from @zadum4ivii?
It's not like you can just show up and say "YO STUFF'S BEEN' SHUTTEN DOWN PALS! GET OUTTA MA' YARD!"
Can you speak proper russian, so we're sure that you are actually russian, please? А если ты это не переведешь, то вообще молодец.
Any proof that you're in anywhere to be a part of the TremorMod Team? You're not listed anywhere.
Can you give us proof, as in, anything that you made in particular and show us something that you've recently made, so we have full proof that you indeed are a part of the TremorMod Team.
From what mod have they been stealing ideas N' sprites? What exact ideas N' sprites were they stealing?
If it'll turn out to be a lie, you'll get reported. Cuz you can't just spread stuff becouse "YA'LL IS FUNNEIH YOH!"
Damn, shot fired..
Nice job..
Someone give that guy a BURN HEALLLLL..

So, after having a blue screen, my player profile got corrupted, so was the game, no, not my gameplay or anything, THE WHOLE GAME became, well, just like how i see it when i first download it, i have to chose my langague again, edit the config.txt and all that stuff. :[ thus now i'm gonna play as a mage now, any tip(s) everyone?!

This is because although a lot of multiplayer was fixed there is still some bugs peoples. I wouldnt try it with mods yet due to the popint that there could be some bugs

What exactly did you do to get them to disappear? I've been trying to duplicate this bug, but I haven't been able to get them to disappear on servers yet.

i think it just happens randomly to them. They could be rushing at you in night time and then poof they are gone.

Oh how, oh HOW I wish we could get that Knight's helmet as a vanity item. I'd love to wear that one, instead of the iriginal Jim's helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom