tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did you do to get them to disappear? I've been trying to duplicate this bug, but I haven't been able to get them to disappear on servers yet.
Yea when I meant disappearing, I meant actually attacking them and then disappearing. Happened in the past versions as well but not only the Undead warriors, also other mobs like the alpha wolf. (Multiplayer)

So, i dont know what causes this, and to "reproduce" it (checking which mod causes it) I would need to reinstall the game for every single mod i want to check,
but when I play SP or MP with mods I cant place special workbenches like the "Heavy Workbench" and the Sawmill or pretty much all others.
Normal workbench, anvil and smelter works tho...
I only use 4 mods at the moment.

Thorium, Tremor, DemonHeartNormalMode, PiesVanitySets.

Its realy weird because I can place everything without mods as long as its a fresh installed t-modloader, but once i load the mods it breaks.
The thing is, it doesnt go away, even when i dissable ALL mods and then reload or even restart the game.
Reinstalling the entire game works until I load mods again.
(I will post this in Thorium, Tremor and t-Modloaders post, maybe someone has a solution in the other posts)

Found a bug of some sort. Jungle Mimic has the weirdest RNG. You know the Unfathomable Flower? It never drops. Even after using the Cheat Sheet mod and spawning 50, no Unfathomable Flower. Either that or RNG is being an :red::red::red:hole

Do you have a version for tModLoder for 1.7 download available? i want to play with the pumpking mod and gmod with it D;

Last edited:
during server some mobs disappear when struck. I am wondering if this is just an issue with the tmodloader?
Yes. Yes, it is.
[doublepost=1459733729,1459733688][/doublepost]
Found a bug of some sort. Jungle Mimic has the weirdest RNG. You know the Unfathomable Flower? It never drops. Even after using the Cheat Sheet mod and spawning 50, no Unfathomable Flower. Either that or RNG is being an :red::red::red:hole
Using the Cheat Sheet to spawn Jungle Mimics? Does this mean that they do in fact have a spawn item like the other big Mimics?

Ive fought like 8 jungle mimics in my series and ive only gotten the spore blade or the dionysus thingy

Version that excludes content similar to thorium one would be awesome. It's just very confusing when you play with two of those mods along side.

Also i think you should nerf a bit mobs like your zombies, phantom etc a bit. at the beggining they are a bit too tedious.

Hi, simply wanted to report that the vulture feather doesn't give slowfall, at least compared jumps WITH and without it, no difference in time, distance and travel speed :/

Question. When it's hardmode and a mechanical boss can spawn, what message appears for the Motherboard?
No message right now, it just can't spawn without summoning.

Hi, simply wanted to report that the vulture feather doesn't give slowfall, at least compared jumps WITH and without it, no difference in time, distance and travel speed :/
Oh, it's my mistake! It increases movement speed and doesn't grant slowfall. I should change the description in the OP.

@zadum4ivii : May we then get an equivalent item for that :3 I want slow fall to have an equivalent of prehardmode wings ( I already have custom items that stop fall dmg, not sure how to do slowfall though ).

Yes. Yes, it is.
[doublepost=1459733729,1459733688][/doublepost]
Using the Cheat Sheet to spawn Jungle Mimics? Does this mean that they do in fact have a spawn item like the other big Mimics?
the cheat sheet is another mod that lets you spawn every single mob or gives you every item in terraria and the mods added by you (pretty much like minecraft's creative mod)

Not sure, Willywonka --- just downloaded 0.0.8 myself and am about to find out with the world I currently have.

Edit: I would doubt it, because this new version of TMod was very very recently released.

Edit 2: Looks like it updated, but none of my OTHER mods work.

Last edited:
Was wondering, is this mod updated to current tMod?
Yes, it is :)
Not sure, Willywonka --- just downloaded 0.0.8 myself and am about to find out with the world I currently have.

Edit: I would doubt it, because this new version of TMod was very very recently released.

Edit 2: Looks like it updated, but none of my OTHER mods work.
It is updated but I think other mods are not. That's why they won't work.

UPDATE: Enemies who disappear when hit in multiplayer, don't REALLY disappear. They are still there, and still get damaged by the environment. However, they cannot attack you and you cannot attack them. I tested this by hitting an enemy, they "disappeared", and then I poured lava right on top of me and they got hit by it, which caused them to re-appear. So hitting the disappeared enemies with lava causes them to re-appear, which then allows them to get hit normally again.

Does that help pinpoint the issue so it can be fixed? It's really hard to play multiplayer since many modded enemies still disappear...

Also, when summoning any Tremor boss in multiplayer, this happens:

Any idea on how to fix this? Or do you need to fix it on your end? Enemies disappear as soon as they are hit in multiplayer, too.

UPDATE: Enemies who disappear when hit in multiplayer, don't REALLY disappear. They are still there, and still get damaged by the environment. However, they cannot attack you and you cannot attack them. I tested this by hitting an enemy, they "disappeared", and then I poured lava right on top of me and they got hit by it, which caused them to re-appear. So hitting the disappeared enemies with lava causes them to re-appear, which then allows them to get hit normally again.

Does that help pinpoint the issue so it can be fixed? It's really hard to play multiplayer since many modded enemies still disappear...

Also, when summoning any Tremor boss in multiplayer, this happens:

Any idea on how to fix this? Or do you need to fix it on your end? Enemies disappear as soon as they are hit in multiplayer, too.
Update the mod using Mod Browser, I believe Inhave fixed the bosses.

Update the mod using Mod Browser, I believe Inhave fixed the bosses.

I don't see an update? Does it take some time to upload it to the mod browser? For me it still shows no update.

Also: did this fix also fix the enemies disappearing? That is a difficult issue to deal with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom