tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated it via the mod browser...and now the game isn't reading the mod. It's like it isn't installed.

Also, the filesize is 0KB.

I updated it via the mod browser...and now the game isn't reading the mod. It's like it isn't installed.

Also, the filesize is 0KB.

I keep seeing something similar to this with the unobtainable walls mod that also seems to keep disappearing and reappearing on the mod browser.

is there anywhere where we can see a list of all the new things added? becauseif its supposed to be in the content list, im not seeing it.

EDIT: Actually it doesnt look like anything new was added into my game. I used cheat sheet to see all the new npcs and bosses and such, but nothing new is showing up. I downloaded the new version off of the mod browser as well as off the page itself

Last edited:
Yea when I attack some enemies like the undead warrior, bucket head zombies, or the blue fly enemy in multiplayer they disappear. This is as of 1.2.1.2. Some other mobs are fine, but some other mobs aren't. Not sure if this is tmodloader or not

I've been in the jungle for several hours but I still can't find any jungle mimics... are they even in the mod? Or are they just super rare? Or is there a natural way to spawn them?

Yea when I attack some enemies like the undead warrior, bucket head zombies, or the blue fly enemy in multiplayer they disappear. This is as of 1.2.1.2. Some other mobs are fine, but some other mobs aren't. Not sure if this is tmodloader or not
@jopojelly is looking into it.

It seems that the Ant Lion mount does not respect fall damage nullifying equipment like other mounts do.
Uh oh, I will fix it :)

I've been in the jungle for several hours but I still can't find any jungle mimics... are they even in the mod? Or are they just super rare? Or is there a natural way to spawn them?
They are rare and there is no way to spawn it like others as there was no such features in previous tMod version. But maybe you could do it in 1.3 ;)

Hey I don't know if you take suggestion, but i suggest adding hardmode ore thrower helmets.
Already added :naughty:

When i put down a chest in multiplayer and add a item from the mid it breaks the chest so neither me or my friend can open the chest, also at one point a npc spawned and my friend was talking to it and buying something but when i went over there all i saw was something called a blister? it was murdering me like crazy but apparently all it looked like was a npc to my friend

When i put down a chest in multiplayer and add a item from the mid it breaks the chest so neither me or my friend can open the chest, also at one point a npc spawned and my friend was talking to it and buying something but when i went over there all i saw was something called a blister? it was murdering me like crazy but apparently all it looked like was a npc to my friend
1. The chest is maybe tModLoader bug @bluemagic123
2. There are no Blisters in our mod.

i don't know if it's a bug, but for some resome i get fall damage when i have the ANTLION MOUNT on, even if i am wearing a wing

Found 2 bugs!
Number one, Jungle Mimics don't show up on the lifeform analyzer like Corrupt/Crimson/Hallowed ones do.
Number two, the Swamp Clump increases speed rather than decreasing it (up from 15 mph to 24).
I think he means that the Devourer is a worm-like enemy, much like the Eater of Worlds, and, in that sense, it's almost like a mini version of it. He's suggesting a mini version of the Brain of Cthulu as a counterpart (and maybe even a source for unholy arrows in the crimson).

Hope I helped :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom