tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using the Meteor head summon and it randomly disappears, at first it was attacking zombies at night, then again when I was just talking to the guide.

Is the mob "Dinict" a pre-hardmode one? Couse I think that the Sharking sword is really op in preharmode (I got 1 droped like 20 minutes ago)
If it is suppose to be a hardmode mob, please fix it ~;)

I finally managed to kill the Cog Lord in expert mode with the help of the ragnarok expert drop from thorium, but neither of the 2 treasure bags I opened had a heat core. Is not guaranteed or is it supposed to be 100% like other expert drops and it's just bugged?

unrelated to this mod specifically, i reckon a good feature to tmodloader would be keybind which shows you what mod a certain items comes from when you hover over it, that way it would fix alot of confusion, mainly between this and thorium.

I finally managed to kill the Cog Lord in expert mode with the help of the ragnarok expert drop from thorium, but neither of the 2 treasure bags I opened had a heat core. Is not guaranteed or is it supposed to be 100% like other expert drops and it's just bugged?
It was a bug and it was fixed :) (I've just forget to put Heat Core into the bag)

Is the mob "Dinict" a pre-hardmode one? Couse I think that the Sharking sword is really op in preharmode (I got 1 droped like 20 minutes ago)
If it is suppose to be a hardmode mob, please fix it ~;)
It's hardmode and it's fixed ;)

unrelated to this mod specifically, i reckon a good feature to tmodloader would be keybind which shows you what mod a certain items comes from when you hover over it, that way it would fix alot of confusion, mainly between this and thorium.
Yeah, I think that would be nice! @bluemagic123

nrelated to this mod specifically, i reckon a good feature to tmodloader would be keybind which shows you what mod a certain items comes from when you hover over it, that way it would fix alot of confusion, mainly between this and thorium.
Personally i use cheat sheet for know from what mod the item come, just open item browser and search the item, hover with the mouse and done

Is there a wikipedia for this mod? Or some sorta recipe sheet? I want to make the longbow but haven't figured out how to do so yet.

Is there a wikipedia for this mod? Or some sorta recipe sheet? I want to make the longbow but haven't figured out how to do so yet.
You can use Cheat Sheet by Jopojelly. There is a recipe book in it.
And the Long Bow drops from Goblin Archers :)

Thanks, folks. Mucho appreciated. I'll get the cheat sheet (initially avoided it because it sounded like it had to do something with cheating xD)

The longbow is dropped from goblins, and idk if theres a wiki for this mod, but theres a "Content" tab in this post.

EDIT: Oh damn, I'am not so fast ;-;

I don't see any use of a wiki, we already have the main page of the mod with all of the content listed.

There is quite a bit missing from the front page. There are tons of people that asked how to get the arabian merchant to move in because just knowing he exists doesn't help you with anything. The content list is very little help in actually getting all the things you want, which is good. Alot of people want to explore the mod, not just check off a list of things to get as they play. A seperate wiki would be good for those that want to have explicit instructions for something without the whole mod being spoiled for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom