tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... so we are in for a bit of a wild ride then... i can imagine alot of challenge if you combine thoriums 6x mob health after beating the ragnarok with whatever 1.3 is gonna throw at us, not to mention if gyrolite, mharadium and negativity, and the spirit mod are finished at any point too...
You forgot to mention the PfE mod. (prefixes for enemies)
Bosses can get prefixes too.

Was there already a sprite of a jungle mimic unused in the vanilla game? The cheat sheet shows me 2 of them, only Tremor's being the one with loot.. But.. they look exactly the same.
r u cheeky?

Was there already a sprite of a jungle mimic unused in the vanilla game? The cheat sheet shows me 2 of them, only Tremor's being the one with loot.. But.. they look exactly the same.
r u cheeky?
Yeah, the Jungle Mimic was in the game but it couldn't spawn and had no drops.

Anyone know where I can pick up a Bone Pick?
It drops from Undead Miners. You could craft it in 1.3.

Have you fixed the Dragon Breath recipes?
Can you remind me what's wrong with it? :)

Speaking of the cog lord. I feel the weapon drops from the cog lord are weak compared to how strong the cog lord is. I was wondering if the weapons were gonna get a buffed or stay the same when the cog lord gets nerfed.

I think that there should be a way to spawn in the Jungle Mimic. I'm not sure how you'd do it, but the Jungle Mimic should have a key counterpart, because then people would get to see all of its cool drops :)
Also, as far as more suggestions go:
Make the Hardmode underground desert viable again! Add new drops to the otherwise bland enemies!

Can you add 1 or 2 crafting recipes that work with the tiki skull from expert tiki totem and more summon weapons (Especially made out of demon blood)

Last edited:
Yeah, the Jungle Mimic was in the game but it couldn't spawn and had no drops.

It drops from Undead Miners. You could craft it in 1.3.

Can you remind me what's wrong with it? :)
It requires several (I forget how many, 35-50 I think) normal Dragon Breath plus one Cursed Flame...and it only makes a single Cursed Dragon Breath. Same with the other type.
[doublepost=1461521613,1461521597][/doublepost]
I think that there should be a way to spawn in the Jungle Mimic. I'm not sure how you'd do it, but the Jungle Mimic should have a key counterpart, because then people would get to see all of its cool drops :)
Also, as far as more suggestions go:
Make the Hardmode underground desert viable again! Add new drops to the otherwise bland enemies!
Desert Mimic!!!!

For the Jungle Mimic...Key of Twilight, made with two Souls of Light, two of Night, and some jungle material (spores maybe?)

It requires several (I forget how many, 35-50 I think) normal Dragon Breath plus one Cursed Flame...and it only makes a single Cursed Dragon Breath. Same with the other type.
Desert Mimic!!!!
Yesssssssssss!

Desert Mimic!!!!

For the Jungle Mimic...Key of Twilight, made with two Souls of Light, two of Night, and some jungle material (spores maybe?)
since the light key is made out of 15 souls of light and the key of night(?) is made out of 15 souls of night i think that the key of twilight should be made out of 7 souls of light, 7 souls of night and 1 stinger or vine (dropped from the angry trapper or the man eater) so it would be more balanced

since the light key is made out of 15 souls of light and the key of night(?) is made out of 15 souls of night i think that the key of twilight should be made out of 7 souls of light, 7 souls of night and 1 stinger or vine (dropped from the angry trapper or the man eater) so it would be more balanced
Yeah that seems like a good idea!

Oh I was thinking the keys were 5 of the soul type, not 15...that makes more sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom