tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It requires several (I forget how many, 35-50 I think) normal Dragon Breath plus one Cursed Flame...and it only makes a single Cursed Dragon Breath. Same with the other type.
It was fixed already :)

I think that there should be a way to spawn in the Jungle Mimic. I'm not sure how you'd do it, but the Jungle Mimic should have a key counterpart, because then people would get to see all of its cool drops :)
Also, as far as more suggestions go:
Make the Hardmode underground desert viable again! Add new drops to the otherwise bland enemies!
There will be way to spawn Jungle Mimic with key. There is no such feature in 1.2 as tModLoader had no suppor of it.
As for Desert - of course desert needs some love and we will some goodies into it ;)

And maybe we could also create a Hell Mimic...

It was fixed already :)

There will be way to spawn Jungle Mimic with key. There is no such feature in 1.2 as tModLoader had no suppor of it.
As for Desert - of course desert needs some love and we will some goodies into it ;)

And maybe we could also create a Hell Mimic...
Ooooooh. Hell Mimic... Me likeeeeey :D

I'd like to see some more biome Mimics - Desert, Mushroom, Granite, Marble. However, I think they should only spawn naturally, be extremely rare and have only one or two cool items.

Also, something I've been noticing that I don't believe is intended. The wolves (Omega, Beta, Alpha) have a thin black line above them, which flickers as they progress through their animation.

is it a bug that the carrow has no animation and does not cosnume ammo?, I mean it just makes 3 carrots comes out of your arm in a manner similar to the scourge of the corruptor, is that intended?

is it a bug that the carrow has no animation and does not cosnume ammo?, I mean it just makes 3 carrots comes out of your arm in a manner similar to the scourge of the corruptor, is that intended?
Just to check what you are asking... you want to carry around a stack of carrots to use up, and that a carrot based weapon deserves custom animation?

Just to check what you are asking... you want to carry around a stack of carrots to use up, and that a carrot based weapon deserves custom animation?

no Im saying that it could an animation similar to one of the repeaters, and use arrows as ammo, converting wood ones into carrots
[doublepost=1461616553,1461616530][/doublepost]it's what I thought the weapon was in the start at least

Lots of bugs are fixed for the 1.3 version, but when will the 1.3 version be out? I feel like small patches that fixed a lot of bugs shoulda came out instead of one big update containing most of the fixed bugs

Hey zadum ! I got some ideas for the jungle mimic!
106524-060d002c0f73b821147ee0940e04a396.jpg
Nature's essence- crafted with 1 vine and 1 jungle spore at a crafting bench
106525-8175db62269ef3b9ac7797b2ccecdce1.jpg
Life's key- crafted with 7 souls of light and night and 1 nature's essence at a mythril/orichalcum anvil

Attachments

• Nature's essence.png
    Nature's essence.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Life key.png
    Life key.png
    435 bytes · Views: 147
Defeated Duke with Frost Armor and Nail gun, but strugling with the Vortex Pillar, any tips y'all?!
Why are you still using the Frost Armor? You should go pick up some Shroomite armor. I also highly recommend the Shroomite Minigun as well.

Last edited:
Why are you still using the Frost Armor? You should go pick up some Shroomite armor. I also highly recommend the Shroomite Minigun as well.
I already have the Minigun, Frost Armour is great the because of the Frostburn effect, and i'm kinda attached to it now :]

Yay, I wasn't getting alerts!

ive killed tons of hoplites and gotten 0 stones of life. how low is the droprate?!?
Oh god. It drops from Granite Elementals with 25% chance and... With 3.33% from Hoplites. It's my mistake, will be fixed, thanks!

While nice the Shroomite Minigun is practically an S.D.M.G level of power. Slap some Chlorophyte bullets on it and...yeah.
It will be nerfed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom