tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr, the crimson grows like corruption. You should place Sunflowers but they won't help in hardmode.
Soooo, it didn't work. It just turned in this grey red plant and didn't drop anything when i destroyed it. Do i need cheat in a cleminator to get rid of it now?

Soooo, it didn't work. It just turned in this grey red plant and didn't drop anything when i destroyed it. Do i need cheat in a cleminator to get rid of it now?
um what? the sunflowers stopping crimson is vanilla, and crimson/corruption dont even spread naturally in pre-hardmode, so if it is, youve done something wrong with your world.

Normal mode or expert mode?
Also, what class?
Normal, doing summoner/ kinda mage. Only summoner armor though :p
[doublepost=1462024734,1462024678][/doublepost]
um what? the sunflowers stopping crimson is vanilla, and crimson/corruption dont even spread naturally in pre-hardmode, so if it is, youve done something wrong with your world.
I read up on the terraria wiki page, it was only grass and that's apparently possible @_@

Normal, doing summoner/ kinda mage. Only summoner armor though :p
You'll probably just go for the mech bosses next. There's no real point for a summoner to kill the Fallen beholder unless you're in expert for the summon weapon & mount.
As for the mech bosses themselves, that's mainly up to you. None of them provide anything exceptionally useful for summoner.

You'll probably just go for the mech bosses next. There's no real point for a summoner to kill the Fallen beholder unless you're in expert for the summon weapon & mount.
As for the mech bosses themselves, that's mainly up to you. None of them provide anything exceptionally useful for summoner.
The Twins do. They give you the souls needed to make a minion.

Actually, i have another mod what makes treasure bags drop (Yes i know I'm bad at Terraria ;P) so should i do the fallen beholder first? Or still the twins?
[doublepost=1462036952,1462036675][/doublepost]YOU FOOL! THE FALLEN BEHOLDER ISN'T IN THIS MOD, IT'S IN THE THORIUM MOD :D

zadum4ivii, could you maybe add some more summoner accesories? i love the pygmy mask, but could you make like a''pygmy headgear'' Increases minion damage by 15% and increases your minion cap by 1 (or 2) made from pygmy mask and pygmy necklace.
[doublepost=1462048018,1462047823][/doublepost]I actually have alot of idea's but i'll leave it up to you if you want to know them ;P

This happened when i got a blood moon with dark druid.spent the whole night throwing shurikens at the minions 24/7 its not that the ai is hard.its that theres too many at once for it to be fun at all.you will be stuck all night fending them off.A suggestion is to improve their ai,Make the dark druid spawn with 5 or so minions with small amounts of health and spawn few per minute if the dark druid is still alive.The druid was the only mob that spawned in the whole blood moon as the thorium mobs were overrided by the sheer amount of dark druids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_125.png
    Screenshot_125.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 351
You may want to increase the bichlomere spear's drop rate; I cheated in about 200 Bichlomeres, and found no drop!

This happened when i got a blood moon with dark druid.spent the whole night throwing shurikens at the minions 24/7 its not that the ai is hard.its that theres too many at once for it to be fun at all.you will be stuck all night fending them off.A suggestion is to improve their ai,Make the dark druid spawn with 5 or so minions with small amounts of health and spawn few per minute if the dark druid is still alive.The druid was the only mob that spawned in the whole blood moon as the thorium mobs were overrided by the sheer amount of dark druids.
ok... i have thorium and tremor on at the same time, this has not happened at all, and ive had 3 blood moons since hardmode, druids spawned, but they never had more than like 4-6 skeletons with them at once.

Are you planning on buffing the Bloody Bow? It says that it shoots really fast, but isn't autofire or quick. Also, considering how tough the Bloodmoon Warriors are, do you planning on nerfing them/ buffing all the skull teeth weapons? I feel like they're all a bit underpowered...

I'm stuck at pre-plantera, I defeated all of the mech bosses. Then the message: ''your jungle grows restless'' doesn't show up, and there are no bulbs either... Help please D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom