tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me the exact stats and numbers on the turtle shield and upgrades? id like to make my decision between a ranger run and a tank run based on these items strengths.

Can anyone help me? I'm still stuck pre-plantera. I defeated ALL mech bosses 2 already and I'm running both tremor/thorium. I didn't miss the message, there are 0 bulbs in my jungle...
in the thorium mod there is an item called plantera that summons plantera but its only available through cheats :/

eyyyy zadum4ivii (wow I actually got that name right :D) I have come to u with SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!! (quick sidenote, I love the spriting of ur armour it looks so badass!) anyway I have 3 boss ideas, 10 item ideas and 5 new armour set ideas!!1!!!!1111!!! first boss I have 4 u is a post-moon lord boss (cog lord op Volvo plz nerf) called the void being, which is summoned in space using the void star (crafted using 9 fallen stars, 2 luminite bars, and 10 souls of flight) (also can u plz make it so that theres a weapon drop for every class this goes for all the other bosses too), the mushroom monstrosity, which is a post golem boss summoned using the radiant mushroom in the mushroom biome (crafted using 10 glowing mushrooms, 5 shroomite bars, 3 souls of light, 3 souls of night and a golem core), and finally the phantom paladin, summoned using a paladins crest in the dungeon (50% chance of dropping from paladins). the 5 armour set ideas I has are the moth armour (magic) made from moth scales dropped by mothron, the future armour (ranged) crafted using Martian conduit plating, the dungeon juggernaut armour (melee) made from dungeon bricks, the comet armour,(summoner) crafted using comet bars, which are crafted using 1 meteorite bar and 10 ice blocks, and the hybrid armour (throwing) which is made from hybrid bars, which is crafted using 1 sandstone bar and 1 shroomite bars. all of these armour sets are post-lunatic cultist but are pre-moon lord and are all crafted at the ancient manipulator. the ten item ideas I have are the paladins soul (from expert phantom paladin) summons the soul of a paladin to help you fight, also increases max minions by 4, spore staff (expert mushroom monstrosity) shoots homing mushroom spores at enemies dealing aoe damage, the void (expert void being) if u hold it in ur hand and scroll ur mouse over a mob it deals damage to that mob, void shards (drops from normal void being) used to craft void armour, dynamite greatsword, sword that shoots dynamite and explodes if it directly hits an enemy, crafted using 20 dynamite, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, hellrazer, a gun that shoots hellfire bullets that pierce, explode, ricochet, and home in on enemies, crafted using 20 living fire blocks, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, fire and ice, a spell book that casts a fusion ball of fire and ice that pierces, crafted using 10 ice blocks, 10 hellstone bars, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, shard staff, a summoning staff that summons a enchanted clump of crystal shard to fight for you and shoot crystals at enemies, crafted using 20 crystal shards, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, fleshy knives, a throwing weapon that's an upgrade to the vampire knives, crafted using 1 vampire knives, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, and last but not least, the scourge of the destroyer, like its crimson variant, this is an upgraded version of the scourge of the corrupter, crafted using 1 scourge of the corruptor, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core. hope u like meh ideas

eyyyy zadum4ivii (wow I actually got that name right :D) I have come to u with SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!! (quick sidenote, I love the spriting of ur armour it looks so badass!) anyway I have 3 boss ideas, 10 item ideas and 5 new armour set ideas!!1!!!!1111!!! first boss I have 4 u is a post-moon lord boss (cog lord op Volvo plz nerf) called the void being, which is summoned in space using the void star (crafted using 9 fallen stars, 2 luminite bars, and 10 souls of flight) (also can u plz make it so that theres a weapon drop for every class this goes for all the other bosses too), the mushroom monstrosity, which is a post golem boss summoned using the radiant mushroom in the mushroom biome (crafted using 10 glowing mushrooms, 5 shroomite bars, 3 souls of light, 3 souls of night and a golem core), and finally the phantom paladin, summoned using a paladins crest in the dungeon (50% chance of dropping from paladins). the 5 armour set ideas I has are the moth armour (magic) made from moth scales dropped by mothron, the future armour (ranged) crafted using Martian conduit plating, the dungeon juggernaut armour (melee) made from dungeon bricks, the comet armour,(summoner) crafted using comet bars, which are crafted using 1 meteorite bar and 10 ice blocks, and the hybrid armour (throwing) which is made from hybrid bars, which is crafted using 1 sandstone bar and 1 shroomite bars. all of these armour sets are post-lunatic cultist but are pre-moon lord and are all crafted at the ancient manipulator. the ten item ideas I have are the paladins soul (from expert phantom paladin) summons the soul of a paladin to help you fight, also increases max minions by 4, spore staff (expert mushroom monstrosity) shoots homing mushroom spores at enemies dealing aoe damage, the void (expert void being) if u hold it in ur hand and scroll ur mouse over a mob it deals damage to that mob, void shards (drops from normal void being) used to craft void armour, dynamite greatsword, sword that shoots dynamite and explodes if it directly hits an enemy, crafted using 20 dynamite, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, hellrazer, a gun that shoots hellfire bullets that pierce, explode, ricochet, and home in on enemies, crafted using 20 living fire blocks, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, fire and ice, a spell book that casts a fusion ball of fire and ice that pierces, crafted using 10 ice blocks, 10 hellstone bars, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, shard staff, a summoning staff that summons a enchanted clump of crystal shard to fight for you and shoot crystals at enemies, crafted using 20 crystal shards, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, fleshy knives, a throwing weapon that's an upgrade to the vampire knives, crafted using 1 vampire knives, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core, and last but not least, the scourge of the destroyer, like its crimson variant, this is an upgraded version of the scourge of the corrupter, crafted using 1 scourge of the corruptor, 3 of each mech boss soul, and 1 golem core. hope u like meh ideas
It's too hard to read, the wall of text has awoken.

HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY ERROR?

I WAS COMPILING MY MOD AND

THE ERROR IS THIS:

Missing mod: YourModName/Items/Armor/BreastplateName_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

EDIT: SORRY BAD ENGLISH IM FROM PHILIPINES..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom