tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm really wrong and we have added this feature in 1.3, can't really remember :( Sorry if confused you.
@zadum4ivii So I saw the wolf den suggestion that you based your wolves off of, and I was wondering why you decided not to include the Dire Wolf. I think it looks really cool and could be a potential prehardmode snow biome miniboss, maybe during a blizzard? Just a friendly suggestion :p

I'm getting an error message with Tremor, something about recipes :red:ing up.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Tremor.Tremor.<AddRecipes>b__1(Recipe x) in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Buffs\Antlion.cs:line 11
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.RemoveAll(Predicate`1 match)
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes() in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Tremor.cs:line 366
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

edit: Never mind, it was a very simple mod messing with things. I installed one that changed the pink gel in molotov cocktails to normal gel and whatever is in Tremor didn't like that. I disabled it and it works fine again. :B

Last edited:
Those are some of the newest bugs i have found:

1-The Tiki Sorcerer that is summoned during the Tiki Totem boss , when it dies it get destroyed into particles , those particles are the Knight Zombie's particles not the Tiki Sorcerer's.
(So clear from the head and i can proof it with photos.)

2-The Cactus Bow (Which is a drop from The Rukh boss.) some times when I spawn click my mouse with it it sounds as two arrows were shot but in real it is only one (It happened with jester arrows but I didn't tried it with others , I think it is something in the fire rate.)

Thats all for now I will keep you up with the little bugs that I find.
I can also help with spriting I'm a good spriter if you needed anything I will be pleased to help ;)
Keep the great work on you are amazing guys thanks for making this mod :)

Last edited:
I killed the Rukh twice now, made a room completely out of sandstone blocks and furniture and yet he doesn't spawn. What's going on? :(

I killed the Rukh twice now, made a room completely out of sandstone blocks and furniture and yet he doesn't spawn. What's going on? :(

The Arabian merchant seems to be broken ; Sometimes he spawn after killing BoC or EoW , And sometimes it spawns randomly in any room without beating The Rukh boss or even the BoC or the EoW.
Maybe the developers will fix it in 1.3 update. (If you want him to spawn you can use Hero mod to spawn him manually)

I have found some other bugs and they are :

1-The Sandstone armor that is crafted with sandstone bars (Dropped by The Rukh boss) and petrified spikes , its pants seems to have a one line empty space between it and the chest piece only when using weapons or items. (There is a line between pants and chest piece that have skin color).

2-This is not a bug but I guess it worth being said ; There is a weapon that drop from tomb crawler called ion blaster. I have checked with the Hero mod that this weapon is added by Tremor but it is not mentioned in the content spoiler so add it to that spoiler because it is really an amazing weapon.(Please tell me if it is not added by Tremor mod).

Thats it for now :merchantwink:

What's the link of tremor mod of terraria 1.3.3.3, tmodloader v0.8.3.5
There is the link in the end of OP...

Parts of the Frostbite armor set break mannequins when equipped, causing graphical glitches until you remove the mannequin and place it back again.

I haven't noticed this with any other armor sets.
I believe that it's tModLoader bug.

Finally getting back into it having put it down last august -- has this mod become more multiplayer friendly in that time?
It should work in multiplayer fine.

There is the link in the end of OP...

I believe that it's tModLoader bug.

It should work in multiplayer fine.
While we're on this topic, the dragon breath upgrades (cursed and ichor breath) craft 1 in exchange for 25 dragon breath..it should be crafting 25 in exchange for 25 dragon breath.

Has anyone figured out how to make chaos bars? I would like to know the materials and crafting stations, please. And in case I do not respond to anyone who replied to this, thanks in advance! :)

There is some thing that really make me get crazy.
Nearly all the armors of Tremor doesn't have there special weapons like the harpy armor doesn't have any weapons that can be crafted of its same materials.(It would be good if you added a magic weapon thats like the leaf blower but shoots feathers , and a rifle that is fast but have low damage about 8 ranged damage , and a melee sword that have a chance to shoot feathers.)

Hello all Terraria modded lovers.
I have edited a progression list that someone (cant remember their name) created before to include Calamity.
It includes all bosses from vanilla, thorium, calamity and tremor, as well as any invasions.
Feel free to download it if you find it helpful.
Terraria 1.3 Progression.png

I found a bug with the Wolf Armor where it glitches the Mannequins and when you try and break it, it dupes the mannequin and you lose the armor.

I found a bug with the Wolf Armor where it glitches the Mannequins and when you try and break it, it dupes the mannequin and you lose the armor.

This has got to be the 78th time someone has reported the mannequin glitch. :sigh:

This happens with all modded armors and is one of the mod's most infamous bugs. The chances of the bug happening are relatively random, so all I can say is to be wary when trying to place modded armors on a mannequin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom