tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downloaded 1.3 and this is what I get:
Code:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
   at Tremor.Projectiles.TremorProjectiles.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Projectiles\TremorProjectiles.cs:line 53
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetupProjectile(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
   at Terraria.Projectile.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
   at Tremor.Invasion.Mini_Cyber.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Invasion\Mini_Cyber.cs:line 54
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
It could be that my computer is just low on memory, but otherwise...

Edit: Nevermind. Restarted my Terraria and it works :p

I've downloaded 1.3 and this is what I get:
Code:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
   at Tremor.Projectiles.TremorProjectiles.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Projectiles\TremorProjectiles.cs:line 53
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetupProjectile(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
   at Terraria.Projectile.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
   at Tremor.Invasion.Mini_Cyber.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Invasion\Mini_Cyber.cs:line 54
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
It could be that my computer is just low on memory, but otherwise...
Some people are getting this, somebody don't. Try reloading game and mod, it helps many people. We're trying to figure why is this happening.

Woo!

Was just gonna post that, but that's a no-content post, so, uh.

The thieves that drop little basic early-game items are a really neat idea! Thanks for all your hard work, and for hearing out my rambly attempts at bug reports. Mistakes are part of what makes us human. Fixing them, getting along, and moving on is part of what makes humans amazing. So, thanks for the amazing!

Woo!

Was just gonna post that, but that's a no-content post, so, uh.

The thieves that drop little basic early-game items are a really neat idea! Thanks for all your hard work, and for hearing out my rambly attempts at bug reports. Mistakes are part of what makes us human. Fixing them, getting along, and moving on is part of what makes humans amazing. So, thanks for the amazing!
Thanks, we're glad to hear this near words! :happy:

I press in continue and, in main menu, have mods, and where tremor mod?? MISS! ;0; i love this mod fix this pls

" C:\Users\Paulo\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods " correct??
[doublepost=1488737088,1488736966][/doublepost]My pc is too weak to run the mod? ;-; omg

saying they are unfair without giving feedback on how to improve them or what gear your running against them is not all that useful to the tremor devs
Oops, you're right.
At the moment, I was using Cactus armor and a Snowball Cannon, the ice trap enemy (an enemy that spawns glued to the ground and has like 3-4 giant ice tentacles) can't be hurt (at least I couldn't hurt him in any way - until I got a summon) and when I tried to mine the block he was in, he 1hko'ed me for somewhere between 120-130 damage
The other enemy I found, called Ice Wolf or something, has like 250 health and his attacks deal Frostburn + ~30 damage at that stage of the game, and they're also faster than Antlion Chargers.
In comparison to Desert enemies like Tumblers, Antlion Chargers, these Glacier/Snow enemies are way too strong and I think getting past the ice trap enemy is almost impossible without good mobility accessories because his tentacles can reach very far.
By using a Slime Staff, I found out the trapper enemy has a ridiculously small hitbox to hurt him, so maybe he only needs a bigger hitbox to be fair?

Исправьте проблему с установкой стен(при установке задний фон может не показываться,а при перезагрузке мира и вовсе пропадает).

Oops, you're right.
At the moment, I was using Cactus armor and a Snowball Cannon, the ice trap enemy (an enemy that spawns glued to the ground and has like 3-4 giant ice tentacles) can't be hurt (at least I couldn't hurt him in any way - until I got a summon) and when I tried to mine the block he was in, he 1hko'ed me for somewhere between 120-130 damage
The other enemy I found, called Ice Wolf or something, has like 250 health and his attacks deal Frostburn + ~30 damage at that stage of the game, and they're also faster than Antlion Chargers.
In comparison to Desert enemies like Tumblers, Antlion Chargers, these Glacier/Snow enemies are way too strong and I think getting past the ice trap enemy is almost impossible without good mobility accessories because his tentacles can reach very far.
By using a Slime Staff, I found out the trapper enemy has a ridiculously small hitbox to hurt him, so maybe he only needs a bigger hitbox to be fair?
We're going to nerf Glacier mobs tomorrow, thanks!
[doublepost=1488737437,1488737388][/doublepost]
Исправьте проблему с установкой стен(при установке задний фон может не показываться,а при перезагрузке мира и вовсе пропадает).
I've told Jopojelly about disappearing walls, he will look into this :)

devis.png
I'm pretty sure the Devastator is supposed to be classified as throwing damage due to it being a thrown projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom