tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz fix. :eek:
Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 9.42.13 PM.png

I gotta say, I'm thoroughly enjoying tremor. I love the glacier music and the fact that it plays during the blizzard is smart :D

the update was epic... but can you make a choice to have resprites? maybe a UI that disables and Enables it? i like the trees and dirt. but i don't really like how the Eye bosses look.
Are you saying vanilla bosses were resprited as well? Not so sure I like that idea... I thought it was only standard trees and some ground tiles that were resprited.

But if that is the case, if someone feeling very kind could upload any pictures of these vanilla bosses -- can't run this mod myself at the moment. Surely many are curious about what these enemies look like, and how this mod changes their appearance.

I do agree it would be nice to not have the resprites forced upon the player, much like having a version which has nothing to do with the hunger mechanic.

Last edited:
I found the bug.That Paradox Titan doesn't drop his treasure bag...
Also Space Whale doesnt drop treasure bag too!
Thanks, I will check it!

White Walkers still have 650 health and walls still disappear. (You may want to fix those things...)
I haven't said we have fixed the wall bug, we still looking for the problem cause.

Btw, Jopojelly told me something, that could lower the size of the mod like by 50%, this will allow us to load it into Mod Browser hopefully :)
[doublepost=1488861398,1488861374][/doublepost]
He already did for the hotfixes update
I did not.

Thanks, I will check it!

I haven't said we have fixed the wall bug, we still looking for the problem cause.

Btw, Jopojelly told me something, that could lower the size of the mod like by 50%, this will allow us to load it into Mod Browser hopefully :)
[doublepost=1488861398,1488861374][/doublepost]
I did not.
I Got curious as to what the carrot did in the menu i clicked it and it either disabled hunger or made it not visible, is there a way to restore it?

A few problems I feel need addressing:
The rarity of some items seems to be off, such as the paladins helmet
The glacier biome is too strong for a new character to handle, which is unfortunate because it is blocking me from the rest of the snow biome
The paradox titan was completely invincible, even after defeating the event
The mod is incompatible with cheat sheet and spirit, both of which are mods I use a lot
The last thing I want to cover are the new sprites. I am not a fan of the new grass, trees, ect, and I feel they would be better suited for a texture pack than being part of the mod, but thats just how I feel.
I hope you consider what I have said, and so far this update has been amazing:happy:

Hopefully that doesn't mean get rid of 50% of the content...:p
Since the majority of the size is from music (i assume), he would lower the quality of the music by a nearly-noticeable amount to lower the size of the music file. And if all goes to worst, he could make it into 2 separate mods and then you would download them separately on the mod browser.

Reactions: 000
Damn I really hope Multiplayer gets resolved soon. I love all the new sprites btw from what I saw when I was watching a friend play solo.

How can i craft Altar of Enchantments needed for uprading the sparks? Also, is there any list of recipes available?
If you show items to the guide, he will show you available recipes that include that item. Try showing just about anything with the material tag to the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom