tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still seem to be having issues with the hunger system. I downloaded the beta version (Which says it's fixed) And it still kills us every now and then like it did before.

Ok Thanks for clarifying the Eye of Oblivion thing. I love this mod. It adds so much to do and fight. My only problem is... The lack of a fully developed wiki.
I hope that the wiki gets so more articles.

I have an idea for a new end-game boss. It could be like the earthquake god (Hence "Tremor" Mod) who has high defense and medium attack. his special move could be to cause earthquakes on the ground. another attack could be to throw rocks and boulders at the player. his expert drop could be like a boulder staff that throws boulders

I have an idea for a new end-game boss. It could be like the earthquake god (Hence "Tremor" Mod) who has high defense and medium attack. his special move could be to cause earthquakes on the ground. another attack could be to throw rocks and boulders at the player. his expert drop could be like a boulder staff that throws boulders
It would be similar to Atlas (Spirit Mod).

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.

The chlorophyte bars problem is a bug. There's a 'beta update' in the OP of this thread that, in theory, solves the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom