tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. some nerfs may be needed. first night after killing wall of flesh is blood moon, observer and phober(or phobas? idk) spawn kill me 10 times and kills my npc's. then like 30 cursed skulls come out of nowhere and destroy me?!?

Edit: my luck... 5 second later, pirate invasion.... GG
Edit2: Destroyer Spawns night after pirate invasion starts....

Last edited:
I was playing with the food system, its ok. But at least when your food drops below 50 points rather on losing both life and speed can you please remove that life lose until you hit 25?.

When i play multi with my friend i disable hunger before he joins and when he joins he disables it too but after some time it glitches out and it keeps saying that we die over and over again but were still alive and spawning graves

In theory? So it fixes that problem, but then breaks something else? ;)

No, i said that because i have not tried that beta update. I prefer to wait to the real update.

EDIT:

It's not just the Chlorophyte bars. It's the mimic keys and the gem hooks etc. Altering vanilla recipes in this way is not necessary and is extremely frustrating.

When you say "mimic keys", do you mean to the Key of Night/Light?, because i can craft that keys without any problem. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No, i said that because i have not tried that beta update. I prefer to wait to the real update.

EDIT:

When you say "mimic keys", do you mean to the Key of Night/Light?, because i can craft that keys without any problem. :rolleyes:

When I checked, like earlier this week I believe, the keys cost golden keys AND souls of light/night. Which is not the original recipe. And I happened to only have one spare after going in the dungeon at that time. Altering Vanilla recipes like this is NOT A GOOD DEVELOPMENT CHOICE. I have had to disable tremor after all this stuff. I am just over the issues at this point. I'm sick of the glacier biome, the balance issues, the items not working correctly, the stupid vanilla recipe changes, and, the lengthy update times, which, as I understand it is because of other commitments, but "fixing" a bug, without releasing said fix, is frustrating when the actual fix can take up to two weeks to be released.

When I checked, like earlier this week I believe, the keys cost golden keys AND souls of light/night. Which is not the original recipe. And I happened to only have one spare after going in the dungeon at that time. Altering Vanilla recipes like this is NOT A GOOD DEVELOPMENT CHOICE. I have had to disable tremor after all this stuff. I am just over the issues at this point. I'm sick of the glacier biome, the balance issues, the items not working correctly, the stupid vanilla recipe changes, and, the lengthy update times, which, as I understand it is because of other commitments, but "fixing" a bug, without releasing said fix, is frustrating when the actual fix can take up to two weeks to be released.
zadum is trying as hard as he can, its not easy making a huge mod like this. The keys of night and light make sense because the souls go INTO the keys

zadum is trying as hard as he can, its not easy making a huge mod like this. The keys of night and light make sense because the souls go INTO the keys
Then maybe he needs more help. And maybe he should try to release smaller updates to fix these major bugs. And maybe he shouldn't try to cram as many things in to one update as he can.

And changing vanilla stuff is never a good idea unless that's the ONLY thing that the mod does. Want to add your own alternate recipes? Fine, just leave the originals intact. Maybe make the golden key ones require less souls. I've never had an issue getting gold keys, and they are nearly useless after a certain point, anyway.

Then maybe he needs more help. And maybe he should try to release smaller updates to fix these major bugs. And maybe he shouldn't try to cram as many things in to one update as he can.

And changing vanilla stuff is never a good idea unless that's the ONLY thing that the mod does. Want to add your own alternate recipes? Fine, just leave the originals intact. Maybe make the golden key ones require less souls. I've never had an issue getting gold keys, and they are nearly useless after a certain point, anyway.
if you have never had trouble getting keys, why complain...

do you know when the update is or is it still unknown?

Sorry, i dont know :(

Well, i didnt remembered the original recipe, now i see the problem.

I know that developing a mod is not an easy task, but i really think that he should try to realease updates (or "mini-updates) with the fixes he already did, instead to wait to the "big one" that maybe could bring more bugs.

Is there any version w/o the Wall of Shadows? It's a boss that just completely halted my progression while playing with my friends, and it's too late to get rid of the mod.

So me and my friend are using the beta version, but the food still glitches out and just spams the chat saying we died and keeps dropping gravestones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom