tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12154cf3-280e-11e7-9dbe-8f08aa1e0384.gif
@zadum4ivii Finished!
That's a lot of pillow shading.

Getting annoyed with the Crowbars and Tiny Sai, but I'm not wanting to go say remove them. I see potential.

Why not make a little something from them?

Crowbar Sai Whip
(5 Crowbars, 1 Tiny Sai, 10 Chains. Can be made at any Anvil)
"Finally, Some use!"

An nod to the "Weapon Out" Mod, this whip, made by Crowbars, Tiny Sai, and chains make for an long and large whip that deals plenty of pain, with a nasty crit should the tip (the Sai) connects

I wasn't a huge fan of the original sprite, but...

Evil_Corn.png

...I find the original (on the right) to be superior. Not only due to simplified shading which was already pointed out, but there is now far less detail in the corn itself. The resprite has made the corn kernels bigger (especially now that it doesn't get smaller at the top, removing any illusion of depth) and also has a symmetrical mirrored effect down the middle, which isn't very 'corn-like' or as pleasing to the eye IMHO.

Last edited:
I wasn't a huge fan of the original sprite, but...

Evil_Corn.png

...I find the original (on the right) to be superior. Not only due to simplified shading which was already pointed out, but there is now far less detail in the corn itself. The resprite has made the corn kernels bigger (especially now that it doesn't get smaller at the top, removing any illusion of depth) and also has a symmetrical mirrored effect down the middle, which isn't very 'corn-like' or as pleasing to the eye IMHO.
it is for me cornlike :/ sorry but i truly dont understanad what you mean..
latest
corn obiously also has that outlines! and speaking about lightcourse that isnt realy needed... but it is obviously in the middle of every corn and leave

@1ForgottenSpriter Having lived on a farm for a time, I can't say I've ever seen corn like the one in that picture. Even after searching I can't even find one photo on google of corn that has one big kermel sticking out at the top like the one in your photo. If you look at other photos, you'll see it generally looks far more like the original -- not to mention giving the illusion of depth (like the original does a bit) tends to look nicer. Corn has rounded edges, so it really helps give that effect of depth. And as you can see in your own pic, it isn't perfectly symmetrical down the middle like your resprite. Not sure what you mean about the outlines.

Anyway, no debates needed -- just some constructive criticism.

@1ForgottenSpriter Having lived on a farm for a time, I can't say I've ever seen corn like the one in that picture. Even after searching I can't even find one photo on google of corn that has one big kermel sticking out at the top like the one in your photo. If you look at other photos, you'll see it generally looks far more like the original -- not to mention giving the illusion of depth (like the original does a bit) tends to look nicer. Corn has rounded edges, so it really helps give that effect of depth. And as you can see in your own pic, it isn't perfectly symmetrical down the middle like your resprite. Not sure what you mean about the outlines.

Anyway, no debates needed -- just some constructive criticism.
but...dutch corn...:L and.... it just makes it more organised

Is there anyway to rollback to 1.3.4 in terraria? It didnt really add anything that I use.
[doublepost=1493066948,1493066723][/doublepost]
Is there anyway to rollback to 1.3.4 in terraria? It didnt really add anything that I use.

Also, is there a way to rollback so that it still works with multiplayer? We currently play through steam, but is there a way to use 1.3.4 in multiplayer still?

[doublepost=1493066948,1493066723][/doublepost]

Also, is there a way to rollback so that it still works with multiplayer? We currently play through steam, but is there a way to use 1.3.4 in multiplayer still?
There are ways with questionable legality, but there are no official ways

Careful with what you said ive seen a lot of comments regarding this issue on the modloader thread and the moderators are more active than ever on the legal ways.
Sorry if my wording was confusing, I was trying to say that all the ways that exist may or may not (leaning more towards not) be legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom