tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
both known issues check known bugs on OP
Yes, but the reason I am mentioning this is because both of these issues have been marked as "fixed".
I don't know if they mean that it is fixed but has yet to be implemented, or if it is supposed to be implemented and simply isn't functioning as intended.

Yes, but the reason I am mentioning this is because both of these issues have been marked as "fixed".
I don't know if they mean that it is fixed but has yet to be implemented, or if it is supposed to be implemented and simply isn't functioning as intended.
If you will read closely you will see this: "Those will be fixed in upcoming update."

right so. this again is a multiplayer bug only I guess sorry about this many bug reportings Ik this mod was recently updated.

but that goblin seems to instnatly spawn again when we kill it and it will never die unless we fly miles off into the distance. of course we can use it as an exploit of gold and ersion monster souls, but because of these enemies, other enemies dont spawn int he goblin army and makes the progress bar percent almost not even move. I dont know why they keep respawning when they die
[doublepost=1495388284,1495388259][/doublepost]we are basically stuck in goblin army and It will probably happen again another time XD. they even spawn underground

that goblin seems to instnatly spawn again when we kill it and it will never die unless we fly miles off into the distance. of course we can use it as an exploit of gold and ersion monster souls, but because of these enemies, other enemies dont spawn int he goblin army and makes the progress bar percent almost not even move. I dont know why they keep respawning when they die
If you've been reading this thread, this has been mentioned several times, and he has fixed it and will release the fix to this and many more bugs in the next Tremor Remastered update. The only thing I can suggest for now is to use HEROs mod to disable the enemy spawns and re-enable them when you get too many of them, so it'll refresh the spawns and some goblins will spawn. Or just spawn 150 goblin archers and kill them all using the same mod. That's what I do whenever goblins attack.

If you've been reading this thread, this has been mentioned several times, and he has fixed it and will release the fix to this and many more bugs in the next Tremor Remastered update. The only thing I can suggest for now is to use HEROs mod to disable the enemy spawns and re-enable them when you get too many of them, so it'll refresh the spawns and some goblins will spawn. Or just spawn 150 goblin archers and kill them all using the same mod. That's what I do whenever goblins attack.
ok thank you very much. sorry There is a lot of pages in this thread cant see them all. thanks for the help anyway. do you know when the tremor update will be released?
[doublepost=1495397168,1495397030][/doublepost]also, is the heater of worlds also glitched in multiplayer. acting weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom