tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first community event is over and I'm glad to announce the results!

The community event has finally come to it's conclusion, and we would personally like to thank each and every one of you who contributed to it! So without further ado, here's the three lucky people that we picked as winners!
  1. Bootr Baws
  2. Madhatterox
  3. Mclaja
We do hope we can make more community events such as this one in the future, recieving and reviewing all the entries have been alot of fun for us, and we feel closer to the community now then we've ever done before! :happy:
Congrats, I hope this community will be proud for all of us :)

The Goblin Standard Bearer and the Magus break the Goblin invasion in two ways.

1) When they show up the clear % will randomly disappear and re-appear on death of one of them and no it's not because I'm out of the spawn area. My base is dead center of the map.

2) When either one of them is there no other Goblins spawn or they spawn at a very very low rate. Probably related to the constant disappearance of the clear % now that I think about it.

Considering how high the spawn rate for them are these three things combined make for a seriously long and boring goblin invasion.

Also the Magus is able to teleport into solid ground(not talking caves and stuff but actual ground) where it can attack us but we can't attack it.

The Goblin Standard Bearer and the Magus break the Goblin invasion in two ways.

1) When they show up the clear % will randomly disappear and re-appear on death of one of them and no it's not because I'm out of the spawn area. My base is dead center of the map.

2) When either one of them is there no other Goblins spawn or they spawn at a very very low rate. Probably related to the constant disappearance of the clear % now that I think about it.

Considering how high the spawn rate for them are these three things combined make for a seriously long and boring goblin invasion.

Also the Magus is able to teleport into solid ground(not talking caves and stuff but actual ground) where it can attack us but we can't attack it.
that is a problem i have too, it makes the goblin invasions super long and i have to use a super battle potion from other mod to get some to spawn

hi, I've been away for a while, were the multiplayer bugs fixed in the last patch?
Quite a few have been improved. there is still some like heater of worlds being invisible sometimes for some players, or the ruins having a few bugs. not sure if the glacier biome chests are glitched either, because i think they can not be opened with anything and doesnt show the key icon like the ruin ones. they are automatically destroyed if you mine them even they have items

Hey, if anyone knows how to get the Eye of oblivion I would really like to know because google isn't helping me at all....

Just saying thx already for your help.

the cyber king despawned when 1 of my friends died and 2 of us were still alive attacking it
1-when that happen it was 4:30 am the begining of the day on terraria? because bosses despawn on day.
2-if this is something on multi zadum can look on this on his multiplayer "to do list".

1-when that happen it was 4:30 am the begining of the day on terraria? because bosses despawn on day.
2-if this is something on multi zadum can look on this on his multiplayer "to do list".
no it happened at night time because we summoned it at the start of night. usually these glitches happen. the maker of calamity said he stopped caring about this glitches and i cannot play calamity because of it. but in tremor is fine and not that big of a deal

Our first community event is over and I'm glad to announce the results!

The community event has finally come to it's conclusion, and we would personally like to thank each and every one of you who contributed to it! So without further ado, here's the three lucky people that we picked as winners!
  1. Bootr Baws
  2. Madhatterox
  3. Mclaja
We do hope we can make more community events such as this one in the future, recieving and reviewing all the entries have been alot of fun for us, and we feel closer to the community now then we've ever done before! :happy:
eyyyyye, I won! I kinda want to see the screenshots that the people who didn't win took. btw if anyone wants to know which ones are mine, its the first 5

Are there drop lists anywhere for the cog lord, pixie queen, frost king, cyber king, and trinity? I always want to make sure there aren't any crucial drops I'm missing.

Are there drop lists anywhere for the cog lord, pixie queen, frost king, cyber king, and trinity? I always want to make sure there aren't any crucial drops I'm missing.
cog lord:
heat core (expert)
brass rapier
brass chain repeater
brass glaive
brass staff
brass nugget

pixie queen:
gloriana's wrath (expert)
pixie pulse
gastropolis
ethereal feather
heart magnet
dopleganger candle

frost king:
edge of the frost king (expert)
froststone ore

cyber king:
cyber staff (expert)
shockwave claymore
cyber cutter
red storm

trinity:
(not sure what the expert drop is)
honest blade
revolowar
banhammer
best nightmare
treble clef
volcannon

masks and trophies are obvious

cog lord:
heat core (expert)
brass rapier
brass chain repeater
brass glaive
brass staff
brass nugget

pixie queen:
gloriana's wrath (expert)
pixie pulse
gastropolis
ethereal feather
heart magnet
dopleganger candle

frost king:
edge of the frost king (expert)
froststone ore

cyber king:
cyber staff (expert)
shockwave claymore
cyber cutter
red storm

trinity:
(not sure what the expert drop is)
honest blade
revolowar
banhammer
best nightmare
treble clef
volcannon

masks and trophies are obvious
Thanks a ton!
check this http://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Bosses

some things are still on WIP(work in progress), but its very sure that all drops are on there and what item summon the bosses (except for pixie queen they still missing add that boss).
Oh, I had no idea that wiki even existed! I had a wiki this entire time but it was significantly more incomplete than that but I never even thought to see if there was another. Thanks!

I can't get the item to summon the Eye of Cthulhu! I went to a crimson altar with 6 lenses. But I couldn't craft the suspicious looking eye! Do i need something extra, or is it a bug?
[doublepost=1495678986,1495678847][/doublepost]
I can't get the item to summon the Eye of Cthulhu! I went to a crimson altar with 6 lenses. But I couldn't craft the suspicious looking eye! Do i need something extra, or is it a bug?
Nevermind, gave lenses to the guide and found out it was 8 instead of 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom