tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any luck getting the Wall of Shadows to spawn? We tried in MP in underground with the dryad alive and it wouldn't spawn. then we each tried in single player and it didn't work then either.

Additional note: We have beaten plantera and golem. I have been farming for bottled spirit (alchemist accessory) for the last couple of days and have gotten nothing from the dungeon mobs. What is the drop rate for it?

The Dragon is bugged, it dies, but don't drop your Treasure Bag... -(SAD)
I've already fixed Treasure Bag, don't worry!

when i do get it i hope its going to be worth the few MB's
It will be worth it ;)

Has anyone had any luck getting the Wall of Shadows to spawn? We tried in MP in underground with the dryad alive and it wouldn't spawn. then we each tried in single player and it didn't work then either.

Additional note: We have beaten plantera and golem. I have been farming for bottled spirit (alchemist accessory) for the last couple of days and have gotten nothing from the dungeon mobs. What is the drop rate for it?
Do you have Plantera beaten?
I've accidently put Warp Pad into skeleton drops instead of Bottled Spirit. That's my fault, fixed.

Last edited:
Glacier wood chest is bugged, can't open it.
jatZJPW.png

Works fine for me. Are you using Tremor 1.3.1.11 and TML 0.10.0.1?

I've already fixed Treasure Bag, don't worry!

It will be worth it ;)

Do you have Plantera beaten?
I've accidently put Warp Pad into skeleton drops instead of Bottled Spirit. That's my fault, fixed.

Yeah, we beat plantera and the golem. The shadow relic says that the dryad has to be alive and we have to toss it into lava in the underground. We tried tossing it into lava in hell and other layers of the underground but it never summoned wall of shadows.

Yeah, we beat plantera and the golem. The shadow relic says that the dryad has to be alive and we have to toss it into lava in the underground. We tried tossing it into lava in hell and other layers of the underground but it never summoned wall of shadows.
Are you on 1.3.1.11?

Are you on 1.3.1.11?
I am now. It made the sound of it spawning and killed the dryad but it was like it was invisible and then the sound stopped and it never appeared or said it was defeated. Haven't tried on SP yet. Only MP. I am sure it works on SP.

I am now. It made the sound of it spawning and killed the dryad but it was like it was invisible and then the sound stopped and it never appeared or said it was defeated. Haven't tried on SP yet. Only MP. I am sure it works on SP.
Probably MP issue, will look into it.

Something else I noticed on 1.3.1.11 is that during the solar eclipse the dark matter drops like crazy but the items that usually drop from the monsters don't drop at all. I have done two full days of solar eclipses and only have gotten 2 butcher chainsaws and 3 death sickles. The only other monster that has dropped anything besides dark matter is mothron. everything else doesn't seem to be dropping anything or it has an unusally low drop rate.

EDIT: Just now got a toxic flask. I think everything just has a really low chance to drop.

Last edited:
I was just curious about the paladins hammer and the toxic flask. Is the paladins hammer supposed to still be melee dmg even though you throw it? I am only mentioning the toxic flask because it still makes sense that it would be magic dmg still just because it would be a little OP for it to be an unlimited use alchemy weapon, but is it possible to give this item a rework so that it fits into the alchemist class of weapons? Honestly at this point the Crystal flasks I am using way out dmg the toxic flask, and I have had these since before the mech bosses.

I'm sure this has been asked in this forum before, but where would I find Dead Tissue? Sorry in advanced for such a mundane question, but I can't find any information on the wiki about it.

Can't find any documentation, where do I craft a scroll of undead? I have everything for it but the guide won't tell me where to make it.

Can't find any documentation, where do I craft a scroll of undead? I have everything for it but the guide won't tell me where to make it.
It is made on Flesh Workstation.

I am using the latest versions for both, it happens in Multiplayer.
Yeah, I already found out that it doesn't work in MP, already fixed!

I'm sure this has been asked in this forum before, but where would I find Dead Tissue? Sorry in advanced for such a mundane question, but I can't find any information on the wiki about it.
Dead Tissue can be get from a Suspicious Bag and also from the Thing (Spawns on surface during night in Tremode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom