tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.
I'm trying to find out what mod is making the Town NPC AIs run from enemies. I have my own modpack that I'm playing with about 17 mods. I haven't updated to your latest version, as I'm on 1.3.4.4. When any enemy is within ~40 for so blocks, they run away until they're right near the wall, which causes a whole bunch of NPCs to pile together. Even if my NPCs are completely walled off and safe from almost everything, they still run away despite the solid wall separating the NPCs and enemies. I don't know which mod is doing this, but if it's yours, can you please tell me a possible way to get rid of it? It can get pretty annoying knowing my NPCs run away from little slimes when I'm getting ready to kill Moonlord. :p
isn't that vanilla behavior?

The heater of worlds is IMPOSSIBLE to kill. well at least its almost impossible to hurt. my attacks sometimes dont even hurt it. i got it to 4500 hp in 30 minutes. 30 freaking minutes. somebody fix this

EDIT: I am aiming for the tail. it only sometimes hits. like a 1/10 chance to hit
You can only damage it by hitting his head.

You may ask - why there're no spoilers? That's because upcoming updates will be based on bugfixes and changes of existing content rather then new content, so there's basically no things to makes spoiler about.
But on our Discord server I often show new different things in mod, so if you don't want to miss 'em - join our server!

fta9rw
when three biomes cross :O

also, love that you nerfed the glacier mobs, and the frost burn effect they give isn't so strong its impossible, but it does do some damage.

How do I get cursed souls? The wiki says from skeletron but I've killed him at least 15 times, and haven't gotten a single one.

We decided to finish development of Tremor Mod and start working on a completely new mod.

The thing is that 90% of content in Tremor is useless, most of weapons are similiar, the balance is broken, bosses are boring and have pretty same AI. Moreover, our reputation was very damaged after 1.3 Update, when a problem of stealing, bugs, crashes and e.t.c. appeared.

We decided to make a compeltely new mod, which will have unique and interesting content, everything will be balanced.

Soon some updates will be released for Tremor. These updates will fix last bugs and add some changes. After this the support of the mod will more likely end. It was difficult for me to take this decision but it is done for good. Thanks everyone who were with us from the beginning.

Soon there will be news about our new mod.

We decided to finish development of Tremor Mod and start working on a completely new mod.

The thing is that 90% of content in Tremor is useless, most of weapons are similiar, the balance is broken, bosses are boring and have pretty same AI. Moreover, our reputation was very damaged after 1.3 Update, when a problem of stealing, bugs, crashes and e.t.c. appeared.

We decided to make a compeltely new mod, which will have unique and interesting content, everything will be balanced.

Soon some updates will be released for Tremor. These updates will fix last bugs and add some changes. After this the support of the mod will more likely end. It was difficult for me to take this decision but it is done for good. Thanks everyone who were with us from the beginning.

New mod? Man, I thought Tremor's 1.3 update was marvelous, but a whole new mod would be totally unreal! Thanks for the effort, good luck on developing your mod! Also have you got any possible names for it yet?

I have a problem when i try to spawn motherboard it immediatly dissapear. It happens every time it doesnt matter if in multiplayer or singleplayer

That's quite a bold move. But definitely something that needed to happen. Glad to know that you're starting fresh and wish you the best of luck for the new mod.

1.3.1.15 update is out!
This is probably one of the last updates for Tremor.

New items:

• Mana Stim Pack
  • Health Stim Pack
  • Aquamarine Crystal

Fixes:
  • Fixed Nightmare Arrows being thrown by player
  • Fixed item's glowmasks being broken
  • Fixed Andas sometimes flying to surface and disappearing
  • Fixed some accessories that grants spinning minion being broken in Multiplayer
  • Fixed Brass Greaves and Red Steel Guardian not equipping
  • Fixed Cursed Souls not dropping in normal mode

• Changes:
  • Brutallisk now drops Aquamarine Crystal as Expert item
  • Chef now uses Butcher Axe as weapon
  • Archer now uses Demon Bow & Flaming Arrows as weapon in Pre-Hardmode and uses Shadowflame Bow & Shadowflame Arrows in Hardmode
  • Professor now uses Alien Blaster as weapon
  • Increased Alphaplasm drop chance
  • Increased amount of Cluster Shards dropped from Suspicious Bags
  • Changed Void Blade rarity
  • Updated Corruptor Gun, Flaming Tooth, Dead Head, Knight Helmet and Vertebrow sprite
  • Increased Fallen Snake damage
  • Lowered Vulture Wings maximum flight time
  • Phoenix Shotgun now shoots fireballs instead of bullets
  • Wall of Shadows can now move it's eye vertically and follow the player
  • Glacier now has Snow biome background
  • Lowered Flying Dutchman mount stats
Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive Link.

I have a problems with Boss summon in pultiplayer.After Boss spawn(was tested with Eye of Ctulhu and Slime King) TMod client crash.What i can do with this?

I hope the new mod will be something incredible, I really do. I look forward to trying it out once it releases :)

I'm...speechless man, the whole 1.3 is gonna much better but now it's even worse of the Update, I hope to see some new content of another mod and I will happy to hear that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom